There's a reason this show became a Cult Classic
with older people.
- "Frenching With Freakazoid" (a segment about learning phrases in French). Not to mention that the phrase being taught was "qui a coupé le fromage?"... or "who cut the cheese?"
- There was also a pretty funny exchange between Freakazoid and Cosgrove.
Freakazoid: "Hey Cosgrove, why didn't you ever get married?"
Cosgrove: "I like meat too much."
Freakazoid: "Y'know, you could be married and still eat a lot of meat."
Cosgrove: (beat) "I didn't know that."
- The scene with Handman and his wife is one of the very few instances where a show got away with an implied sex scene!
- Freakazoid exclaiming "That's Uranus!" while showing the planet.
- It's easy to forget that "CRUD!" is actually a dirty word.
- From The Wrath of Gutierrez:
Gutierrez: "If I don't have a phone line lickety-split, I shall squeeze you, and I shall keep on squeezing you until your man juices run dry!"