Puppy Dog Eyes: Fan Works
- Miyoko in Kyon Big Damn Hero when she asks Kyon to go see a movie together.
- In the sequel to the The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess fic Til the Sun Grows Cold and the Stars Grow Old, Rusl notes that "Shad's puppy-dog pout" was practically legendary.
- Latias in A New Chance at Life is fond of using these to get out of trouble, usually after playing a prank on someone.
- Several Naruto fanfics usually feature this as a minor genjutsu or ninjutsu.
- Turnabout Storm:
- Kyle in the Shark Tale story "Alternate Ending" does this at the end to Lenny.
- Erin in For Good - she's the only main character to have Brown Eyes, and she uses them to great effect with her brother and her not-boyfriend.
- Sherlock Holmes in the Deliver Us From Evil Series, to the point where Mrs. Hudson suspects that neither his mother nor any other susceptible female with whom he'd come in contact had ever been able to resist those big Gray Eyes.
- Calvin and Hobbes: The Series references this:
"My client has eyes. [...] Yes, eyes. The innocent eyes of a puppy."
- In the Pony POV Series, not only does Apple Bloom apparently do this all the time with Applejack, but she's taught Spike how to do it too (he complains that it makes his eyes hurt).
- The Dashverse: Rarity does this in Hot Heads, Cold Hearts, and Nerves of Steel to convince Shining Armor to let her make modifications to his uniform. He caves immediately.
- Rainbow Dash apparently did this to him all the time when she was a filly.
- From the Tamers Forever Series, we have Takato's secret weapon; the U.P.D.E. "Ultimate Puppy Dog Eyes. TM (Now with more glimmering!)
- Secret weapon? does that mean this should be in spoilers?
- Diamond's pet kitty in the Diamond And Dazzle MLP fancomic learned this from the time he spent as a puppy. Has used them on Diamond and Spike to get cake and candy, respectively.