- Straight: Amazing Girl is the only female member of her Super Team.
- The team decides they need more members and expands to 108 superheroes... but Amazing Girl is still the only female.
- The team has no female character at all and the show was thought to be a case of Chromosome Casting, until it's revealed that Emperor Evulz is a girl.
- There's little to no female character at all, the only thing considered "female" on screen is an Eldritch Abomination.
- The story takes place in a time period where women were considered less capable of being badass than men, so the team is actually being very progressive by including Amazing Girl at all.
- Other girls were offered a place on the team, but only Amazing Girl accepted/qualified.
- Alice is the sole survivor of gendercide.
- Inverted: Awesome Man is the only male member of his Super Team.
- Doubly Subverted:
- Parodied: Every time it seems like another woman is going to join the team, they get literally Stuffed into the Fridge by the end of the episode.
- Zig Zagged: Amazing Girl is the only female member of her Super Team until she gets turned into Awesome Man. Then it's revealed that the Slaughterinator is a woman disguised as a man. Then Doctor Killblood zaps the team with the Phlebotinumitizer 3000, turning all of them into women, except for Awesome Man who is now the only man... at least until Doctor Killblood's son switches sides and joins the team.
- Enforced: The show's Target Audience is adult men, yet at the same time, the creators don't want to look sexist by having an all male cast.
- Lampshaded: "Amazing Girl? Yeah, she's our token chick."
- Invoked: The team consists entirely of men, until they let Amazing Girl join them to avoid being criticized by Straw Feminists.
- Exploited: Amazing Girl uses her status as the sole female character to hook up with whomever she likes.
- Defied: The team gets Madam Mysterious and Professor Pink to join them because Amazing Girl doesn't want to be The Chick.
Amazing Girl: Being surrounded by men all the time SUCKS!
Professor Pink: Look on the bright side, if this were a comic book there'd only be one of us.
- Conversed: "Have you ever noticed how in comics there's never more than one woman per Super Team?"
- Deconstructed: Everyone else on the team treats Amazing Girl differently because she's the only female. Eventually, she gets sick of it and switches sides.
- Reconstructed: The team only lets in the badassest of the badass, and so far, they haven't found any women as badass as Amazing Girl.
Go back to The Smurfette Principle... But don't bring more than one woman with you! Girls have Cooties, you know!