: There's only one (important) female main character, and she (usually) exists solely to appeal to the female demographic.
- Straight: Amazing Girl is the only female member of her Super Team.
- Exaggerated: The team decides they need more members and expands to 108 superheroes... but Amazing Girl is still the only female.
- Inverted: Awesome Man is the only male member of his Super Team.
- Subverted: Everyone thinks Amazing Girl is the only female, until the Slaughterinator turns out to be a woman disguised as a man.
- Doubly Subverted:
- Parodied: Every time it seems like another woman is going to join the team, they get literally Stuffed into the Fridge by the end of the episode.
- Zig Zagged: Amazing Girl is the only female member of her Super Team until she gets turned into Awesome Man. Then it's revealed that the Slaughterinator is a woman disguised as a man. Then Doctor Killblood zaps the team with the Phlebotinumitizer 3000, turning all of them into women, except for Awesome Man who is now the only man... at least until Doctor Killblood's son switches sides and joins the team.
- Averted: The Super Team has an even gender ratio.
- Enforced: The show's Target Audience is adult men, yet at the same time, the creators don't want to look sexist by having an all male cast.
- Lampshaded: "Amazing Girl? Yeah, she's our token chick."
- Invoked: The team consists entirely of men, until they let Amazing Girl join them to avoid being criticized by Straw Feminists.
- Exploited: Amazing Girl uses her status as the soul female character to hook up with whomever she likes.
- Defied: The team gets Madam Mysterious and Professor Pink to join them because Amazing Girl doesn't want to be The Chick.
- Conversed: "Have you ever noticed how in comics there's never more than one woman per Super Team?"
- Deconstructed: Everyone else on the team treats Amazing Girl differently because she's the only female. Eventually, she gets sick of it and switches sides.
- Reconstructed: The team only lets in the badassest of the badass, and so far, they haven't found any women as badass as Amazing Girl.
Go back to The Smurfette Principle
... But don't bring more than one woman with you! Girls have Cooties
, you know!