: A character has a lot of sex partners.
- Straight: Alice has slept with half the town's residents.
- Exaggerated: Alice has slept with half the country's citizens.
- Downplayed: Alice has had a much smaller number of partners than originally thought.
- Justified: Alice comes from a culture that encourages sexual freedom.
- Inverted: Alice is celibate and/or hates sex.
- Subverted: It seems like Alice has had a large number of partners, but it turns out that she just has a lot of friends that she occasioanlly gets flirty with.
- Double Subverted: ...and is willing to have sex with.
- Alice is having sex with a different person every time we see her.
- Alice counts inflatable dolls as sex partners.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Alice might sleep with one or two people but no more than that.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: Alice makes the perfect carrier for Dr. Evulz' newly developed STD.
- Defied: Despite her utter love for sex, Alice decides to keep it limited to one or two other people.
- Discussed: "Has Alice slept with the whole town?" "Eeyup."
- Conversed: ???
- Implied: Alice is often seen going into her apartment with various men.
Look at her, she Really Gets Around
! We just saw her have sex with another man yesterday!