- Milton Krest's death (photo). YEEEESH.
- The lead-up to said death, which has no background music but does have the lovely sound of the depth gauge machine reaching a crescendo and then releasing air as it is punctured.
- What makes it worse is Sanchez's expression: it's completely blank during the entire death scene, and he actually takes the time to let Krest know he's screwed by showing him the axe he uses to destroy the pipe for a few seconds.
- Dario's run in with a cocaine grinder. You don't see him directly being shredded, but bloody bits coming out the other side of the grinder, blood-dyed cocaine dust and a vivid imagination can fill in the details. Well, he did deserve it for raping and killing Felix Leiter's wife.
- The music accompanying this scene sounds like it came from a horror movie.
- Sanchez feeding Leiter to a shark and Dario informing him that he raped Della ("We gave her a nice honeymoooon!"). Especially after Bond visits the now-empty house and sees everything destroyed and Della's dead body on the bed, eyes still open.
— Felix Leiter: See you in Hell!
- And he did all that to make an example of one man. Imagine what would've happened if he'd known where the other people involved lived.:
- Heller meeting his dead end- impaled by a forklift.
- In a Jump Scare, no less!
- Sanchez's Establishing Character Moment at the beginning of the film: killing his mistress Lupe's lover (and cutting his heart out, to boot) and then whipping her with the tail of a stingray, made even worse by the downright ominous music, and his Faux Affably Evil tone. Not to mention the scream the guy makes as his heart is cut out. By the way, Dario was the one who did that.
- And when Bond sees her scars later, it's clear from Lupe's response that Sanchez manipulates her into thinking its her fault that he whipped her. Yeah.
- Sanchez himself is pretty terrifying, if it's when he's being Faux Affably Evil, or when he goes into a rage (which he does very often). But when he undergoes his Villainous Breakdown near the end of the film, it really peaks.
Nightmare Fuel / Licence to Kill
For the James Bond Nightmare Fuel index, see here.