is an entirely Darker and Edgier
and Up to Eleven
version of South Park
, The Ren & Stimpy Show
and Beavis And Butthead
. While almost all in this show is played for laughs, some moments are so horrible and disturbing as to send shudders down one's spine.
- This scene!
- While it is played for laughs, several scenes that focus on Toot are quite disturbing. Some of them included this scene
- Several Body Horror moments in the same show, also count.
- Captain Hero is generally frightening when he gets his Ax-Crazy and Psychopathic Man Child moments.
- Wooldor's transformation in the episode "Drawn Together Babies".
- Several scenes shown in the episode "Lost In Parking Space, Part Two", are clearly some of the scarier scenes shown on the show.
- These include: the torture chamber where multiple cartoons are tortured in the style of the movie "Hostel". In fact, several scenes where some cartoons are being tortured, are some of the most disturbing deaths in the show, especially Scrappy Doo, who is disemboweled.
- The scene where the boss tells Foxxy "I am the boss!", gives a creepy Slasher Smile and shuts the door, is also scary.
- Then there's the scene where the princess Clara rips one of Foxxy's nails off as a method of torture, is also intense.
- Though played for laughs, Clara's insane behavior in this episode also counts. Among them, she left all the cartoons who were being tortured to burn to death.
- The Movie and Grand Finale of the series, also get several of these moments:
- The scene where he was first introduced as the villain: The Boss. Besides its Facial Horror, its back story about why he hates the house of the drawings is also disturbing.
- Clara's death. First her arms are torn off, and then she's killed by the guards, and although it was a Gory Discretion Shot, the scene is still disturbing.
- The final scene of the film, when the entire cast is accidentally Killed Off for Real. Pretty disturbing if you consider that this was a direct canon for the series.