Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom
Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...
...nom nom nom
Parry Gripp is a songwriter and musician responsible for some of the most notorious earworms on the internet. He's a sometime jingle writer and a sometime writer of offbeat songs that bear the hallmarks of jingles: Short, simple lyrics, catchy hooks. They cover a wide variety of silly topics, from iPhones to waffles, but most are about animals, especially hamsters.
channels can be found here
(songs with videos) and here
(songs without videos). His website is here
Parry Gripp songs provide examples of:
- Broken Record: Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom...
- Catch Phrase: "As soon as I saw you Xing that Y, I knew you were no ordinary Z..."
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Dog with a Box on his Head, Hamster on a Piano (Eating Popcorn), etc.
- Expository Theme Tune: He's made up several for nonexistent shows, like Super Agent Rodent School (in the description, he chides Cartoon Network for their continued refusal to take his offer).
- Happy Birthday to You: Discount Birthday Song Medley, which, in lieu of the traditional song, includes three original birthday songs (but one of them is loosely based on "Old Macdonald Had a Farm").
- Incredibly Lame Pun: "The party never stops/That bunny loves to hop..."
- Lyrical Dissonance: The Whole World's Laughing at Me. It has a rather bright, chipper tune, but its name makes its true topic obvious.
- Mundane Made Awesome: He loves to write songs about the littlest things...but it doesn't make the songs any less fun.
- Personality Chip: in Robot Dog is Coming Home, "They made him too smart/and gave him a heart..."
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Invoked by the song "You're the Jerk of the Week".