Band of The Nineties
, possibly best known among tropers for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme song
- A Date with Rosie Palms- "Doin' Laundry" and the other songs listed under Caught with Your Pants Down
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick- In the song, "Sorry", the narrator describes showing up at an ex's wedding, screwing up a picture, and having sex with the ex's sister.
- Caught with Your Pants Down- Again the song "Sorry" and "High School". The former describes A Date with Rosie Palms in front of someone's window and the latter describes it behind the backstop while the team plays.
- Creator Career Self Deprecation- In "Pantera Fans In Love", he talks about how Punk rockers can't sing
- Goshdang It To Heck- The whole song "Oh Me Oh My".
- Growing Up Sucks- The "High School" song. School is pointless, no one shows up, A Date with Rosie Palms gone wrong.
- Hormone-Addled Teenager- Most songs are from the point of view of one.
- Leit Motif- Describing women's lips as a certain shade of pink- Annalee and Lamer Than Lame
- Shout-Out- The band's name is to Star Wars. "Welcome to My World" has many to old sitcoms/shows. To Van Halen, Pantera, Phil Collins, Kenny G, other bands/singers.
- Siamese Twin Songs- "Pantera Fans In Love" and "5000 Ways To Die"
- Spelling Song- In "Jonathan" they spell girlfriend without a few letters.
- Stalking Is Love- See Stalker with a Crush
- Stalker with a Crush- Many songs, specifically "Feeling Bad" and "Lamer Than Lame".
- This Loser Is You- Working at Radio shack, wearing elastic waist band pants, playing video games, etc.