JBO is a German fun rock/metal band from Franconia. A good part of their songs are parodies of well-known rock/pop/metal/whatever songs. Or Theme Songs, like The Smurfs' one. Or Nursery Rhymes.The name was supposed to mean "James Blast Orchester", parodying James Last, but is only used in the abbreviated form for legal reasons.
- Drink Order: Kitzmann Beer.
- German Dialects: Franconian, but just a bit.
- "I Am" Song: "JBO", natch.
- Nose Nuggets: "Bohrn in der Nase" ("Diggin' in the nose"), parodying "Born in the USA"
- Raging Stiffie: "Walk with an erection" (Walk like an Egyptian). In a public swimming pool, of all places.
- Real Men Wear Pink: They have a liking for the color, you just have to take a look at their CD covers.
- Toilet Humour: "Symphonie der Verstopfung" (symphony of constipation - parodies Megadeth's Symphony Of Destruction and the vocals of Rammstein's style in general)