games are particularly good at spawning memes
. In fact, Portal
and Team Fortress 2
now have their own pages, but there's plenty in some other games and the company itself.
Please add entries in the following format:
- The meme. [[labelnote:Explanation]]The explanation behind the meme, if necessary.[[/labelnote]] Explanation
- Further mutations and successor memes, if any.
- Shitty WizardExplanation
- Can I meepo? I have perfect micro skills.Explanation
- BALLIN OUTTA CONTROL Explanation
- Oh, look at it go!Explanation
- STUN THE BOAR! Explanation
- SOLO MID OR I FEED
- The Goblin Techies.
- ded gaem, volvo disband Explanation
- Give DIRETIDE/Diretide GIVEN Explanation
- Silencer's red-to-purple color change Explanation
- This is also a gag where the logic is clearly demented and based on nothing more than reaching the number three: This section has eight examples. Eight minus two is six. Six divided by two is three. HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED!
- Whenever someone calls Gabe fat, he delays Episode Thr-... GODDAMN IT Explanation
- "Worth the weight." Explanation
- "Wow, this (Insert name of obese game character) looks like Gabe Newell." Explanation
- "Valve Time" Explanation
- "These things, they take time."Explanation
- Meanwhile, at Valve..... [Insert nonsensical Valve-related image, or image of people - usually Gabe - slacking off] Explanation
- Creating absurdly deformed faces in Garry's Mod by turning the facial muscle sliders way past where they were meant to go, or in combination with others they weren't meant to be combined with. Very popular in Garry's Mod based videos.
- Gabe's Watching Explanation
- GABEN Explanation
- "Uhh, no. It's just me, Gabe Newell." Explanation
- "Valve Can't Count To Three" Explanation
- Gabe at E3Explanation
- The wallet-draining nature of Steam Summer Sales. Such as this◊. Or this.Explanation
- When Steam Controller was announced, people starts to compare it with owl's face. Along with numerous comical controller faced-people image.