Tsukiyo No Fromage
The main heroines. Left Mary
, right Miu
, or Moonlight Fromage
is the story of the Ordinary Middle School Student
Hiiragi Miu, who gets Trapped in Another World
after an Erotic Dream
with the heroine of his newest Eroge
. He wakes up to find that he's sleeping in the bed of the Mysterious Waif
Mary, if being away from his world wasn't enough of a problem, Miu finds out that somehow he had become the very same heroine
that he had dreamed about on the previous night.
Provides examples of:
- Abusive Siblings: Ruri keeps mentioning a sister who mistreats her severely. For example, sending Ruri to hunt down white spirits alone under heavy rain or possibly spanking her so much that her body is covered in cuts and bruises on the second time that Miu meets her. Keep in mind that Ruri is just nine-years-old.
- Accidental Pervert: Poor Miu, who is forced to do a lot of non voluntary voyeurism by the very nature of being stuck in a girl's body. On the other hand...
- All Men Are Perverts: He does have quite a few dirty ideas on the lastest chapters.
- Beach Episode: Chapter 06.
- Dark Is Not Evil/Light Is Not Good: Seems to be the case between Ruri's and Mary's races' powers, respectively.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: The girls' favorite dressing style, used in order to accentuate the surreal Victorian Britain feeling of the world where they live.
- Expy: Ruri to Fate Testarossa.
- Girlish Pigtails: Fiyu's default hairstyle.
- Fanservice: There's plenty of it around. Including at least one obrigatory Panty Shot per chapter, sometimes much more. Though none of it is too jarring.
- Informed Attribute: Miu being a boy, as his original body is never seen on the manga's pages even once, not even when he's dreaming about his own world.
- Naked Apron: Fiyu when she let some floor fall over her while helping Mary cook on chapter 14, or so Miu though when he overheard Mary and Fiyu very suggestive talk. In truth, Fiyu droped the floor on her shoes and had to take them off. Needless to say, Miu is very distressed over it later.
- Parental Abandonment: Mary's mother disappeared sometime before the beginning of the story. Also no other parental figure appear on the story at all.
- Perpetual Poverty: Sort of. Mary never had trouble managing her expenses when she lived alone, but after taking in Miu and later Ruri, she seems be constantly running out of money. At one point she announced that they would have to go without any food for a whole week after they finished their breakfast, luckly they found a solution to this problem later in the same chapter. But Miu's Oh, Crap face was priceless.
- Proper Lady: What Mary hopes to turn Miu into, fitting the general Victorian feeling of the work.
- Sailor Fuku: Somehow, this is the kind of uniform used by the girls' at their school, even if they couldn't be more far way from Japan. Actually, it could even be an example of Fridge Brilliance, as the real deal is inspired on the clothes worn by Western sailors that arrived on Japan, during the time of the Meiji Restoration.
- Super-Deformed: Happens fairly often during the most humorous parts.
- Weapon of Choice: Ruri's Grim Ripper-like scythe.
- Zettai Ryouiki: All the girls show it froom time to time, even though it's Mary's favorite , generally of the grade A variety. When Fiyu does this she can even reach grade S, depending on her mood.