Tetsu No Otome (Iron Virgin Jun) is a manga, which was later adapted into a one-shot anime OVA, created by Go Nagai who's known for Devilman, Violence Jack, and Cutey Honey.
- Adaptational Heroism: Ryo Asuka in this continuity. In his original incarnation Devilman, Devilman Lady, and Violence Jack, he is literally Satan himself. In this, he wants to avenge his grandfather who was torn by Jun's grandmother. Realizing her kind heart, he warns her of her mother sending other men after her.
- Amazonian Beauty: Jun.
- Arranged Marriage: The OVA begins with Jun fleeing her family's compound when she discovers she's been placed into one of these — and she has to fight everyone her mother sends to bring her back.
- Bifauxnen: Jun's aunt Maki when introduced.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: One of the few Go Nagai manga that ends on a happier note.
- Jabba Table Manners: Mrs. Asuka. Good grief, woman. Chew your food!
- Henpecked Husband: Mr. Asuka though the hen in question is more of a T-Rex.
- Hot-Blooded Sideburns
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: In the manga, Jun doesn't mind showing herself to Oonami, even though the latter would avert his eyes when she's nude.
- Porn with Plot: Only in the Manga. Averted in the Anime, despite some Black Comedy with Jun's mother sending a Quirky Miniboss Squad to deflower her.
- Their First Time: Jun and Oonami finally admit their feelings for each other and consummate in the final chapter
- Ugly Woman's Hot Daughter Jun is hot, her mother Mrs. Asuka however is another story; some scenes in the OVA indicate that she used to be more attractive, but in the main story she's more akin to an Ogre or an Oni.