Tetsu No Otome (Iron Virgin Jun) is a manga, which was later adapted into a one-shot anime OVA, created by Go Nagai who's known for Devilman, Violence Jack, and Cutey Honey.
- Amazonian Beauty: Jun.
- Arranged Marriage: The OVA begins with Jun fleeing her family's compound when she discovers she's been placed into one of these — and she has to fight everyone her mother sends to bring her back.
- Bifauxnen: Jun's aunt Maki when introduced.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: One of the few Go Nagai manga that ends on a happier note.
- Jabba Table Manners: Jun's mother. Good grief, woman. Chew your food!
- Henpecked Husband: Jun's father though the hen in question is more of a T-Rex.
- Hot-Blooded Sideburns
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: In the manga, Jun doesn't mind showing herself to Oonami, even though the latter would avert his eyes when she's nude.
- Porn with Plot: Only in the Manga. Averted in the Anime, despite some Black Comedy with Jun's mother sending a Quirky Miniboss Squad to deflower her.
- Their First Time: Jun and Oonami finally admit their feelings for each other and consummate in the final chapter
- Ugly Woman's Hot Daughter Jun is hot, her mother however is another story; some scenes in the OVA indicate that she used to be more attractive, but in the main story she's more akin to an Ogre or an Oni.