This is an index for tropes involving meat. A subcategory of Food Tropes. Contrast Fruit and Vegetable Tropes.
- Artificial Meat: The meat of The Future!
- Beef Bandage: In case when your black eye's at steak.
- Carnivore Confusion: Should a duck eat chicken or not?
- Eat the Dog: Hope you don't mind eating your pet!
- Haggis Is Horrible: Everyone but the Scots hate them.
- I'm a Humanitarian: The consumption of human flesh, otherwise known as cannibalismnote or anthropophagynote .
- Inexplicably Preserved Dungeon Meat: How did that get there? And who cooked it?
- Let's Meet the Meat: Edible animals want to be eaten.
- Meat-O-Vision: "Come on, do I look like a steak to you?"
- Meat Versus Veggies: Reds against greens; Who Would Win?
- Mystery Meat: Don't ask what's in it.
- Real Men Eat Meat: If you don't eat meat, you're not a real man.
- Reduced to Ratburgers: Hope you're not squeamish about eating vermin.
- Sausage String Silliness: Gags involving a string of sausages.
- Sickening Slaughterhouse: The place your meat comes from is pretty terrible