I Heard That
A Stock Phrase involving Bob leaving to some place. What's next is that Alice said something really bad about him. Although he doesn't fight back, he just said the phrase.
- Short Circuit: After Crosby shuts down Number Five to prevent Schroeder and his troops from destroying him, we have this:
Schroeder: What the hell is the matter with you, you four-eyed idiot?!Crosby: (under his breath) What an asshole.Schroeder: I heard that!
- Barth's catchphrase in the Barth's Burgers segments of You Can't Do That On Television, usually when the kids say "What do you think is in the burger?".
- Power Rangers Operation Overdrive has this in the episode "At All Cost"; Red Ranger Mack and Yellow Ranger Ronny are playing foosball:
Ronny: I've never lost.Mack: Yeah, nor have I. Granted, I've only played Spencer, and that's not much to brag about.Spencer: (through the vents) I heard that.
- In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 episode, "A Better Mousetrap", Splinter left the room. Next thing is that Michelangelo makes a pose and imitate his quote.
Michelangelo: "We will resume your training in the morning."Splinter: I heard that.
- At the end of Charlotte's Web 2, Wilbur at one points says "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" But a horse, who happens to be nearby, snaps "I heard that!"