open/close all folders
Live Action TV
- Happens in a lot of The BBC's Spy wildlife documentaries when the animal subjects start to get curious about the disguised cameras that are filming them. For instance, in one Polar Bears: Spy on the Ice episode, one of the cameras was disguised as a snowball, and the cubs kept approaching it and playing with it.
- Zoboomafoo: In the opening sequence.
- On Eat Your Kimchi, the Scottish Fold kitten Dr. Meemersworth stalks and attacks a camera on a string.
- In one of the Pokemon animation shorts "Master of Flight", Rowlet was shooting feathers in each bull's eye; until he hit the camerama. Which is so kawaii in the end, until Rowlet looks at the camera.
- Puppy Dog Pals there's two kawaii videos to promote the show "Breaking the Fourth Wall" and "Barking"
- South Park had a Show Within a Show called "Animals Close-Up With a Wide-Angle Lens," and its spinoff "Animals Close-Up With a Wide-Angle Lens Wearing Hats."
- On Ruby Gloom, Doom Kitty does it in this skit.
- In My Gym Partner's a Monkey, a slightly unstable nature documentary director is revealed to have made a film like this with her pet kitten, who naturally destroys the camera.
- Birthday and holiday cards
- Handbags in some shops in the UK.
- Artlist Collection's "The Dog" and "The Cat" collectibles are all about focusing on kitties' and puppies' faces using a fish-eye lens.