Its All About Me: Other
open/close all folders
- Brian Regan had a joke about people at dinner parties who spend too much time talking about themselves.
Brian: Me! Me! ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Beware the Me-Monster.
- Lulu of Shine: A Burlesque Musical has a number with this title.
- Glinda ("It's Gah-linda!") acts like this in the beginning of Wicked.
- The Show Within a Show "Springtime for Hitler" in The Producers features, in the musical version, Hitler singing a song entitled "Heil Myself", which is everything the title promises.
- The villainess Lady Jacqueline Carston lampshades this trope in her hilarious song Thinking of no one but me in the comedic musical Me and My Girl.
- The Book of Mormon has Elder Price. The first song he and his nerdy missionary brother, Elder Cunningham, sing together is even called, "You and Me (But Mostly Me)".
- Regular Car Reviews holds the Honda S2000 to be a car dedicated to this, with the entire dashboard being crowded over onto the driver's side, with only one concession to the passenger.
"Okay, fine. Fine. Here. Have a VENT. You can have a VENT. Have fun with your VENT."