Hot Blooded: Western Animation
- Finn of Adventure Time fame. He lives to fight evil and rescue princesses, and his favorite way to snap out of a Heroic BSOD is with a burst of righteous passion.
Finn: And I'm not gonna be cool... 'cause I'm pipin' hot!
- Sterling Malory Archer is noted in universe for toughing out behaviors that should have killed him.
- Prince Zuko from Avatar The Last Airbender fits this trope to a T. Plus, there's the fact that he can set things on fire.
- Mad Stan on Batman Beyond. BLOWS IT ALL UP while screaming in way that'd make the King of Braves proud.
- Once he gets sufficiently annoyed by the Monster of the Week, Harold Cooplowski from Megas XLR definitely qualifies.
Coop: "This guy sicked a giant worm-thingy on me, chased my pals around with zombie-robots and made me break a perfectly good Photonic Stabilizer! I'm putting you in a hurt-locker and slamming the door, junkman!"
- Rainbow Dash is the perpetually hot tempered and aggressive member of the Mane Six from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic.
- Muscle Man from Regular Show has his moments when pranking, making jokes or partying, but none moreso than when he flips out.
- The Teen Titans incarnation of Robin.
- If he counts, then Cyborg definitely qualifies. He's a bit on the bi-polar side, but when he's "revved up," he makes Robin look like a Blue Oni by comparison. BOO-YAH!!
- Although both characters have been known to slip into Tranquil Fury when channeling Batman/their robotic side during an especially intense or personal situation.
- Teen Titans Go! on the other hand takes their hot blood to dizzying heights for comedy.
- The Tick, with his absurdly Hot-Blooded delivery:
The Tick: I am mighty! I have a glow you cannot see! I have a heart as big as the moon! As warm as bathwater! We are superheroes, man, we don't have time to be charming! The boots of evil were made for walkin'! We're watching the big picture, friend. We know the score. We are a public service, not glamor boys. Not captains of industry! Not makers of things, keep your vulgar moneys! We are a justice sandwich; no toppings necessary! Living rooms of America, do you catch my drift?! Do... You... Dig?
- Palmer of Titan Maximum is this trope mixed with Jerk Jock.
- Quickstrike of Transformers: Beast Wars fame. The fact that he's the only Maximal to join the Predacons permanently, voluntarily and with great enthusiasm says something. Most who join the Predacons are either sneakily programmed to (Blackarachnea, Inferno), are tortured into obedience (Rampage), or end up defecting (Rattrap, Dinobot (who was a Predacon to start with anyway)). Quickstrike was simply turned on by murder, torture and genocide.
- Dinobot will not, and cannot lose. "What is a warrior without weapons?" "A warrior still!"
- Hot Rod from Transformers: The Movie.
- Then there's Ginrai in Transformers Super God Masterforce, after he decides to accept the Call to Adventure. He even has an attack called "Chokon God Fire Guts!" And then Takara released this toy◊.
- Transformers Prime Smokescreen who is always eager to get into the fight.
- The 90's X-Men series has Wolverine, whose snarling, dramatic delivery of even the silliest of lines made it cheesy awesome at times.