open/close all folders
- Taokaka's favorite things in life seem to be, in no particular order: family, food, sleep and big breasts. She enjoys fondling and burying her head in Litchi's "airbags," tells Noel she should eat more meat buns to "make her boobies bigger," and spends much of Continuum Shift eating, sleeping and groping every other female character she comes across, even asking Bang if he's visiting Litchi's clinic to fondle her breasts like she is.
Taokaka: "Oh Boobie Ladyyyy, where aaaare yooou? I wanna play with your bouncy boobies!"
- She's not limited to groping Litchi's breasts, either. In Continuum Shift Tsubaki becomes a victim of Tao's ravenous lust for boobies. Noel would be as well, if she weren't flat-chested, something Taokaka has to make a point of mentioning every time she sees her. To round out this list, Chronophantasma sees Tao looking for "Lacking Lady" on Ragna's behalf only to end up attempting to grope Makoto in the latter's Arcade mode.
- In a non-canon segment, Litchi was apparently very... "thorough" when examining Noel's "beautiful, lithe" body in a Teach Me, Ms. Litchi: Reloaded segment... and doesn't realize she was being so "thorough" because it was like "a dream come true".
- Also, it's hard not to envision Litchi Faye Ling as an ambiguous bisexual given her propensity to dress other girls up in cute outfits and dote over them (Noel in Calamity Trigger, Tsubaki in Continuum Shift, Bullet in Chronophantasma). The fact that she is the most common target of Taokaka's breast groping, and seems almost tolerant (albeit embarassed) of it on a few occasions only adds to the speculation.
- This from the manga BlazBlue: Heart Remix... Nuff said, really. This really just confirms what we all knew about Makoto.
- Noel has become quite a case of Even the Girls Want Her, as Litchi has a fetish for dressing Noel up in cute outfits, and Makoto is extremely protective of her. There's also a lot of Noel X Rachel art, and much of it is official!
- Noel and Tsubaki, especially on Noel's side. Even with Tsubaki trying to kill her, Noel cares for her friend so much, that she has to love her, platonically, or romantically. She even became Mu-12 again, just to save Tsubaki, despite the traumatic memories associated with this transformation.
- The trope was canon in the first drafts, but Tsubaki's crush was changed to Jin. Upon realizing he'd left a gap in the story for Noel's love interest, though, Mori decided he needed to create someone new for that purpose. And that's how Makoto Nanaya was born.
- And in relation to the above, Makoto does not seem to mind Noel or Tsubaki fondling her tail, in fact, she claims they're the only ones who can do so * . She also gropes Tsubaki's breasts at one point in Carl's CS gag reel, and has absolutely no compunctions against kissing another female in a tie in manga.
- Noel's win quote against Makoto in Chronophantasma has Noel stroking Makoto's tail. The noises for this "excessive tail fondling", at least in the English dub, are... quite suspect.
- There are a lot of lesbian overtones within Remix Heart. In the second chapter Makoto kisses Mai and occasionaly fondles Mai and Noel. Mai's power requires her to kiss some other girls to work on them. Kajun is overly touchy with Mai and loves to tease her sexually. Later on, Shiori performs a Heel–Face Turn and falls in love with Mai.
- Jin is... a leetle obsessed with Ragna. "Ah~! Long time no see...BROTHER!!!~"
Ragna(?): Is... is this... Brother 's body...?! *Pant* *Pant* Oh, Brother... BROTHER!Jin(?): NOOOOO! Hand-check, Jin! Hand-check this instant, you freaky—!Ragna(?): Finally, I'm where I've always wanted to be... inside Brother's body...! *Sniff* *Sniff* It 's like a dream come true...!Jin(?): This isn't real...! Nope! I'm dreaming, and I'm gonna wake up, yeah?! Somebody pinch me—dammit, Jin, not YOU!
- The creators aren't even trying to hide it. In Teach Me Ms. Litchi Ep. 4 he has hearts over his head and in his eyes every time Ragna speaks.
- Jin's obsession is played with a lot in the various gag reel endings in the story modes - even in those for mostly unrelated characters. From Relius Clover's BBCS Extend gag reel, where he mind-swaps several of the other characters, in particular Ragna and Jin:
Kagura: I can't tell if you two should be kissing or fighting...
- In Jin's joke ending of CS, he's trapped on an island with 3 fake Ragna clones. The first thing he does is tell Noel to leave, and that he's going to have fun....
- In Chronophantasma, he ends up back on the island. He insists that his feelings for Ragna are entirely murderous in nature, but the Ragna clone doesn't buy it. The clone even admits to being slightly curious towards Jin as well. Then again, he was created from Jin's imagination.
- It does get commented on in the main story of Chronophantasma, by Kagura of all people.
- In BBCPEX's episode 2 of Teach Me More, Ms. Litchi, Jin constantly pesters Ragna for a "body examination". He also agrees to teach Tao in exchange for a method in catching Ragna. The last we see of the two is Jin dragging tied up Ragna off to do god knows what with him.
- Prince of Darkness Hazama planned on marrying the beautiful Princess Ragna in Arakune's Gag reel. While the latter was unconscious.
- There's also a huge amount of it with Jubei and Hazama of all people in Hazama's joke ending. After using cat nip shampoo Hazama of all people ends up getting bothered by the Kaka cats. At first he's pissed, until he realizes Jubei is behind him and he fell into his trap.
Jubei: But before I kill ya... I gotta smell ya!
- The whole scene features all of the cats jumping up and down as though they're humping him, and Jubei even claims he has an "irresistible urge" and "can't resist him".
- In addition to the Manly Gay accusations Azrael faced on BlueRadio, during his Chronophantasma gag reel, he confronts Jin on the size of his inner man during the first round, where Jin is nearly dying from the heat. The mind doesn't need to wander far to connect the dots.
Luna: What the? Are those two gay? Are they?
- There's the scene in one of CPEX's gag reels where Relius asks Terumi to marry him. Right in front of his OWN WIFE. Made even MORE hilarious when you realize that it's CANON.
Relius: Will you marry me?Ragna: WHAT IN THE HELL?! *Ignis starts shaking very violently*
- Not only does Terumi accept, leading the female members to quit in protest, but he reveals that this was his endgame the entire time.