Heartwarming / The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
- Spongebob and Mr. Krabs' reunion at the end of the movie, and Mr. Krabs apologizing to Spongebob for doubting him.
- He also says that he'll never doubt him again. Remember who is saying this, and to whom, especially after what he said earlier in the movie and throughout the entire series.
- Manager! This is the greatest day of my liiiiiiiiife!!!
- Squidward generously handing over the manager badge
- The whole audience in the movie theater - not just the pirates - cheering when the tear of the Goofy Goobers revives Spongebob and Patrick.
- SpongeBob's speech just before he uses The Power of Rock to undo Plankton's brainwashing on the populace of Bikini Bottom. Here he talks about how during his journey, he's learned that there is no escaping who you are, and states with pride that he managed to get King Neptune's crown back despite nobody believing he could do it, and SpongeBob finally accepts who he really is inside - a kid at heart. The music during this scene makes it even better, borrowing from the beginning of Whitesnake's Here I Go Again. Doubles as a Crowning Moment Of Awesome.
- King Neptune getting an aesop about showing love and compassion, and praising Mindy for being right.