- Juno kissing Galen just before the final level. Almost becomes a Crowning Moment of Funny when you notice that Galen looks hugely shocked for the first half of the kiss.
- The Good Ending.
Kota: When he came to me in the bar, among all his dark thoughts, I glimpsed one bright spot. One beautiful thing he held on to, even in the end.Juno: What?Kota: You.
- How Kento and Galen's legacy lives on.
Leia: We need a symbol to rally behind. (brushes away the dust to reveal the Marek coat of arms) A symbol... of hope.
- Starkiller refusing to leave PROXY behind on Raxus Prime.
Starkiller: Proxy? Are you ok?Proxy: Yes, I think so, but I think it may be best if you leave me here...Starkiller: What are you talking about?Proxy: The shockwave... it burned out portions of my processor of my primary programming. I'm useless now...Starkiller: Proxy... you're not staying here. Come on.
- In The Ultimate Sith Edition, PROXY recognizing Lord Starkiller and this rare bit of gratitude from the Sith:
Lord Starkiller: Thank you, PROXY.
- The only forms of encouragement Darth Vader ever gave Starkiller, even if they were lies:
"You were weak when I found you. But now your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. (knights Starkiller with his lightsaber) Rise, my Apprentice.""Your destiny is now your own. Sever all ties to your past. No one must know that you still serve me. Now go, and remember, the dark side is always with you."
- When Starkiller saves Juno from The Empirical.
Juno: I've been branded a traitor to the Empire.Starkiller: It doesn't matter. I don't care about any of that. I'm leaving the Empire behind. (carries Juno away bridal style)
Juno: No sign of pursuit... we're already lightyears away from any Imperial forces.Starkiller: Then what's wrong ?Juno: We have the entire galaxy in front of us... and yet, for the first time in my life, I don't know where to go...
- The following exchange after leaving The Empirical, made even better by the fact that The Force Theme is playing.
- In the novel, when Starkiller battles Vader in the Death Star, Starkiller declares that he wants to kill Vader not because he hates him, but to free him from his servitude to Palpatine.
- The director of the game claims that Darth Vader sparing Starkiller and taking him in as his apprentice was an act of kindness on his part. As much as Vader may not want to admit it, he regrets going over to the Dark Side and wishes that he could take all back and save his wife and his children, so in a twisted sense Vader saw in Starkiller the son that he never had. Last time Vader could have saved someone, his wife and children, he failed (as far as he could tell regarding his kids at least) so he decided to do the right thing and save Starkiller. The director states that while Vader does indeed raise Starkiller in the Dark Side thus making this father-son relationship rather twisted, it is supposed to symbolize that good still exists within Vader and that Anakin has a chance to shine through the darkness again.
- When the heroes return to Felucia, they find that the Imperials have turned the still living sarlacc into their base. Juno and Starkiller are horrified, and Juno asks him to put the poor creature out of its misery. Starkiller does, by destroying the machinery holding it.
- In the trailer, Galen is walking down a corridor while Yoda and Darth Vader argue about which alignment he's going to be. Galen gets more and more agitated as the argument goes on. All around him stuff starts getting wrecked by the Force with pieces flying everywhere. Then he remembers Juno asking if she'd ever see him again, and everything stops instantly.
Yoda: Death is a natural part of life.Vader: Foolishly, you hold to hope for the life you once had.Yoda: Let go of everything you fear to lose, you must.Vader: You think you have a purpose... a destiny.Yoda: Uncertain and fearful, you are.Vader: You are but a shadow of your former self.Yoda: Confused, you have become.Vader: Weak and misguided.Yoda: Hide not from yourself.Vader: Accept the certainty.Yoda: Confront your fear!Vader: That ALL IS LOST!Juno: Will I ever see you again?
Darth Vader: Your feelings for her are not real.Starkiller: They are real to me!
- According to the novel, Juno heard this, which helped her wake up.
- In a way, the entire second game. Starkiller destroys so much and wreaks such havoc all to find and protect Juno, which shows just how much he loves her. It's heartwarming to see just how passionately Galen cares for her- violently heartwarming, but heartwarming nonetheless.
- When The Power of Love revives Juno and she and Starkiller finally reunite, with Juno giving him a well deserved Smooch of Victory.
Juno: We're alive.
- When Kota proves that he's much more progressive and compassionate than most Jedi.
Kota: (to Starkiller) You act no crazier than you originally did. A bit more obsessive, perhaps, but who can blame you? You love her. It's only natural to want to save her.
- Both warming and a Tear Jerker. Starkiller's line when he's cradling Juno's broken body on Kamino (or so he thinks) in the lightside ending:
Starkiller: I should have stayed here...
- In the comic, Boba Fett could have easily sniped Starkiller as he was defeating Darth Vader. But when Juno revives and she and Starkiller kiss, Fett is so touched that he leaves, removing his helmet and wiping a tear from his eye.
Boba Fett: I will get you. But not now, and not like this.
- In the novel, when Starkiller sees for the first time his family's crest mounted on all the rebel ships in the fleet.
- When Starkiller arrives in the arena, and puts his hand on the exhausted Kota's shoulder.
Kota: By the Force... I knew you were alive.
- When Starkiller and Kota talk while boarding The Salvation.
Starkiller: You still don't believe I'm a clone?Kota: I'm beginning to think it doesn't matter.
- The Rebel Alliance honored the sacrifice of the original Galen Marek with this:
With the Force as his ally, he did battle with the Dark Lord. And he showed the measure of a true Jedi at a place called "The Death Star", where hope for the Galaxy was reborn. May all who struggle against tyranny hold his memory in their hearts.―Epitaph of the Unknown Jedi
- Choosing the Light Side ending makes the perpetual rain on Kamino finally stop.