Heartwarming: Space Jam
- Bill Murray spends a great deal of his screen time talking about how he'd like to play in the NBA. Later he shows up at the Tunes' basketball game in a Big Damn Heroes moment.
- Turns into a bit of a Tear Jerker later when he's talking to Larry Bird about it (who still doesn't think he'd have a chance).
- Heartwarming in Hindsight: Warner Bros. built a court so Jordan could practice for the movie. He credits this with helping him make his comeback when he un-retired... by leading the Bulls to a title, after winning a record 73 times in the regular season.
- After the genius coyote successfully manages to booby trap a hoop, Bugs gives him the Pet the Dog he deserves.
Bugs: Nice kaboom, Wile E.
- Even moreso when you realize this is one of the only times someone calls him by his name.
- This is then immediately followed up by Elmer Fudd & Yosemite Sam, in full Pulp Fictionnote regalia, saving Wile E. when the Monstarr who fell victim to the trap grabs Wile E. with the intention of beating him to a pulp for some payback.