Awesome: Space Jam
- Bill Murray of all people shows up near the end for the Big Damn Heroes moment.
"DAH DAH-DAH-DAH DAH-DAH DAH-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"
- Michael Jordan gets one when he figures out he can use Toon Physics and stretches his arm out to make a slam dunk from half court for the game winning score.
- Warner Bros. themselves. To have Jordan in the film they provided the Jordan Dome, a cutting-edge basketball court and training facility that Michael would use during the film's shooting. He was below his normal inhuman standard when coming from retirement, but would come back from the film and lead the Bulls to their legendary 72-10 season and their fourth championship.
- Wile E. Coyote booby traps one of the hoops...and for once, it doesn't backfire on him. The smile he gives as the trap goes off seals the deal.
Bugs: Nice kaboom, Wile E.
- Then when Bupkis (the purple Mon-Star who fell victim to the trap) grabs Wile E. to pound him into the ground, Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam promptly shoot out his teeth, dressed in badass suits and sunglasses as "Misirlou" plays.
- Daffy Duck reverting to his original Crazy Awesome mode, and setting an angry bull on one of the Monstars.
- Or when he TACKLED a Monstar. "It's gut-check time!" (chik chik)
- The Mon-Stars get one at the end of the film. After they lose the basketball game thanks to Michael Jordon abruptly learning Toon Physics, Swackhammer repeatedly berates and insults the aliens-turned-monsters and makes threats at what he's going to do them when they get back to Moron Mountain. Michael asks the Mon-Stars why on earth they take this from Swackhammer, and the Mon-Stars reply that it's because Swackhammer is bigger...than they used to be! They turn on Swackhammer and send him back to Moron Mountain alone.
- Tweety kicking the crap out of four Mon-Stars. At the same time. Followed immediately by Elmer Fudd pulling off a pretty satisfying slam-dunk.
- After being bullied around the court by the Mon-Stars in the first half of the game, Michael Jordan and the Looney Tunes turn the tables in a way that only they could.
- And they manage to do what the Monstars did to them for two quarters in one.
- The movie ends with Jordan making a slam dunk.
- Another one when Jordan found out about the NBA talent steal. He directly confronts Swackhammer and demands that they up the ante of the deal, if the Looney Tunes win, not only Swackhammer has to let them go, he has to restore the talents of the NBA players, but if the Looney Tunes lose... well Jordan is going to Moron Mountain with the Tunes. Swackhammer attempts to dissuade him that he's going to make Jordan's life miserable as part of his business venture, and Jordan didn't flinch, he just undauntingly and bravely accepts the deal.