- Larry Bird and Bill Murray's dry reaction to Michael's disappearance.
Larry: You think Michael's OK?
Bill: I'm sure he's fine, I think he just had to get away from that Stan character.
Larry: God, he's pathetic, isn't he?
Bill: ...You know, Larry, I'm going to give us 2's back there, we weren't in any emotional state to putt.
Larry: That's fair.
- Michael poses beside the golf hole that he gets the ball into so Stan can get a picture, and then gets lassoed into it by Yosemite Sam and into Looney Tunes Land.
Bill: (very long beat)
...What kind of camera is that? Stan:
I— Bill: (grabs the camera from Stan's hands)
WOULD YOU NOT POINT THAT AT ME, PLEASE, AND CLOSE THE LENS?! (throws the camera away)
- The team roll call scene for the toons, nobody respects the duck, just like in their regular cartoons.
Daffy: Thank you! Thank you! 'cue cricket chirping' Very funny! Let's all laugh at the duck!
- I like when the aliens ask to stay and join the toons, can you say Tiny Toon Adventures?
- "But Mommy, I don't want to go to school today! I want to stay home and bake cookies with you!"
- Granny's the team cheerleader! God they must have been desperate!
- For a scene without the Tunes, the talent-removed players undergo medical/psychiatrical exams. ("I've got other skills. I could go work on the farm. Or maybe I could go back to the jungle and be a missionary.")
Charles Barkley: This girl...five-feet-nothing...blocked my shot!
Psychiatrist: When did you first start having this dream?
Charles Barkley: IT WASN'T A DREAM! IT REALLY HAPPENED!
- The Psychiatrist asks Patrick Ewing if he is underperforming in other areas...
Psychiatrist: Are there any other areas besides basketball where you find yourself...
Barry White on the soundtrack: Yeah...
Psychiatrist: ...unable to perform?
Barry White: Yeah, yeah...
Patrick Ewing (indignant): NO!
Psychiatrist: I'm just asking.
- When this troper was a kid when the movie was released, the most talked about scene in the entire movie at school was this:
(Sylvester uses a fishing pole to remove the trousers off of one of the Monstars)
Lola: NICE BUTT!
- The slapstick, that only cartoons can pull off, during the game is raw, unadulterated hilarity.
- During the Nerdlucks landing with their spaceship.
Pound (Orange): One small step for moi!
Other Nerdlucks: MOI!
Bang (Green): One giant leap for moron mountain!
*Bang proceeds to plant flag right on Pound's foot.*
Bugs (looking down at the injured Elmer): And one whopper headache for Elmer Fudd.
- After Foghorn Legthorn gets blasted by a Monstar's fire breath:
Foghorn: Did you order original recipe or extra crispy? *turns into pile of dust*
- The sequence when Bugs and Daffy search Michael's house for his gear. Daffy begins to search for the shorts. He opens a door and the shorts are in the jaws of a huge bulldog. Daffy slams the door shut.
- The doctor and the basketball players (minus Barkley) are all walking through a hospital. They come to a doorway. The doctor and Muggsy Bogues pass through fine, but the other three tall-ass players all smack their heads on the top of the door frame and topple over like dominoes.
- Bugs asking Michael for help.
Bugs: "We need your HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!"
Michael Jordan: "Yeah, but I'm a baseball player now!"