Heartwarming: Pitch Perfect
- Benji getting to perform at finals with the Treble Makers. He nails it and you can see how overwhelmed and happy he is the whole time he's performing.
- It helps that you can literally see his confidence rising as the song goes on. Plus Beca's smile combined with Jesse's tiny encouraging nod, it will melt even the hardest heart.
- And then at the very end, he actually realizes what just happened with a wide-eyed stare into the crowd: yes, the crowd is cheering for him, and yes, he did very well. He finally propels himself into a hug with Jesse, who let him accomplish all of it.
- Also, considering the at times snarky humor of this movie and of teen movies in general, it would be completely expected for him to totally bomb the song. NOPE. He nails it, and it is awesome.
- Beca performing "Don't You Forget About Me" for Jesse to hear.
- Then he raises his fist for her ala Judd Nelson. Aww...
- It's a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment but when the Bellas finish their performance at Nationals, the Treblemakers are the first ones out of their seats to start the standing ovation.
- The last scene, where Beca and her band of sisters is choosing the new wave of Bellas, and she is far more secure in herself and where she is in the world because of what she's experienced over the year. Remember how she was like before the year? She can thank the Bellas for the change.
Pitch Perfect 2
- The campfire scene at the summer retreat. Chloe finally decides to graduate and move on from the Bellas, Beca offers to help Emily arrange her original song to present to her boss, Cynthia-Rose reveals she's getting married, the Bellas as a whole "find their voice again" with "You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone", and Fat Amy realizes that she loves Bumper and runs off to confess to him...only to be caught in another net trap.
- As the finale to their World Championship set The current Bellas are joined by the ones who came before them, as Aubrey and Emily's mother lead several former Bellas as backup for 'Flashlight'. It must be a great feeling for Emily and her mom to share such a great experience.