* Benji getting to perform at finals with the Treble Makers. He nails it and you can see how overwhelmed and happy he is the whole time he's performing.
** It helps that you can literally see his confidence rising as the song goes on. Plus Beca's smile combined with Jesse's tiny encouraging nod, it will melt even the hardest heart.
** And then at the very end, he actually ''realizes'' what just happened with a wide-eyed stare into the crowd: yes, the crowd is cheering for him, and yes, he did very well. He finally propels himself into a hug with Jesse, who let him accomplish all of it.
** Also, considering the at times snarky humor of this movie and of teen movies in general, it would be ''completely'' expected for him to totally bomb the song. '''NOPE.''' He nails it, and it is awesome.
* Beca performing "Don't You Forget About Me" for Jesse to hear.
** Then he raises his fist for her ala [[Film/TheBreakfastClub Judd Nelson.]] Aww...
* It's a [[FreezeFrameBonus blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment]] but when the Bellas finish their performance at Nationals, the Treblemakers are the first ones out of their seats to start the standing ovation.
* The moment where Beca and the Bellas improvise [[MostWonderfulSound a fantastic mashup]] of "Just The Way You Are" by BrunoMars and "Just a Dream" by Nelly is enough to bring a smile to anyone's face. You can feel the excitement tingling as Beca gives them each vocal part, as Chloe catches on with the "Just The Way You Are" melody, but it only doubles once Beca sings Nelly's song over that. But the real clincher is once Aubrey joins in with a harmony to Beca's song, while everyone else continues as normal. Combine this with a CrowningMomentofAwesome and a little bit of Funny, and what do you get? A Crowning Moment of HOLY MOLY!
* Another freeze frame moment, but Jesse consistently encourages Bella during the riff-off. When she pauses after no-one recognises her rap section from No Diggety, he encourages her to keep going and seems legitimately impressed, which is a far cry from his on the nose flirting earlier.
* The last scene, where Beca and her band of sisters is choosing the new wave of Bellas, and she is far more secure in herself and where she is in the world because of what she's experienced over the year. Remember how she was like before the year? She can thank the Bellas for the change.
!!Pitch Perfect 2
* The campfire scene at the summer retreat. Chloe finally decides to graduate and move on from the Bellas, Beca offers to help Emily arrange her original song to present to her boss, Cynthia-Rose reveals she's getting married, the Bellas as a whole "find their voice again" with "You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone", and Fat Amy [[spoiler: realizes that she loves Bumper and runs off to confess to him...only to be caught in another net trap.]]
* As the finale to their World Championship set [[spoiler: The current Bellas are joined by the ones who came before them, as Aubrey and Emily's mother lead several former Bellas as backup for 'Flashlight'. It must be a great feeling for Emily and her mom to share such a great experience.]]
* Beca and Jesse are still together and, [[SecondActBreakUp unusually for a sequel, have absolutely no relationship drama]]. Theirs is just portrayed as very solid, supportive, and steady.
* A subtle one: when Emily causes the Bellas to lose the Riff Off to Das Sound Machine and is publicly humiliated by [[RichBitch Sir Willups Brightslymoore]], Fat Amy quietly grabs Emily's hand in comfort as she apologizes to the rest of the Bellas.
!!Pitch Perfect 3
* Lily and Young Sparrow's LoveAtFirstSight is both adorable and hilarious. They manage to make [[ItMakesSenseInContext sharing a candy wrapper]] look cute.
* Stacie [[spoiler:naming her baby daughter Bella]]
* The other Bellas supporting Beca [[spoiler:to take the solo performance to open up for DJ Khaled]]
* The end credits scene showing [[spoiler:John and Gail's documentary on the Bellas from the start of their journey to the very end]]