Even a show as sadistic as this one can have moments that make you go "Awwwww!"
- In "A Truce for Christmas", Oggy (as the title implies) decides to have a truce with the Cockroaches during Christmas and all of them actually have a great time together. Of course their truce ends near the end of the episode after Oggy and Jack mistake the Cockroaches for stealing food again.
- In "Brainchild", Oggy frees the Cockroaches from being experimented on by the child and even pats them on the head after releasing them.
- The entirety of "Ugly, Dirty and Good". Joey gets a head injury, regresses into a childlike mental state and becomes convinced Oggy is his father. The cat can't bring himself to hurt the now-harmless cockroach so he more-or-less adopts him. Throughout the episode, Marky and Dee Dee try to turn their buddy back into his old self while Joey and Oggy enjoy some father-son activities. After he reverts to normal, Joey is seen endearingly staring at Oggy before he notices the other two roaches looking at him and smacks them.
- In "For Real", both Oggy and Joey turn into a real cat and cockroach and, partway through, they work together to undo the transformations. And what's the first thing they do when they turn back to normal? They hug!
- "Journey to the Center of the Earth" has Joey and Oggy getting lost deep underground. When crossing a naturally-made bridge over a seemingly bottomless pit, Oggy slips and find himself hanging onto the edge of the bridge for dear life. Joey walks on and ignores his shouts at first but then goes back, actually grabs the cat and manages to swing Oggy back onto the bridge proper. Heartwarming and extremely notable, considering that official profiles and at least one song in the show's album state that Joey hates Oggy.
- Near the end of "Oggy is Getting Married", Oggy proposes to Olivia and she happily accepts. The roaches steal the ring and Oggy and Jack literally tear the city apart to retrieve it. They succeed in doing so, then the scene cuts to Oggy's house, whose mailbox now has both Oggy and Olivia's names on it, where they're having a wedding party! The episode ends with the two newlyweds embracing each other.
- In "The Great Pyramid Mystery", Oggy and the Cockroaches form an actual friendship throughout the episode and unlike in previous episodes, this one actually stick (at least, until next episode)!