The cockroaches are in Hell.Think about it. As shown in the opening, they got squashed by the falling brick. Throughout the series, they managed to come back to the life of the living to make Oggy's life a living hell. In some cartoons, Oggy manages to use the punishment against them. Therefore, the cockroaches' hell throughout the series is ironic.
- Jack: becomes much more famous in what he does more than caring the life of Oggy, and will be subjected to torment by the very thing he becomes successful at.
- Joey: he's the one who tries, tests, and torments other characters.
- Oggy: sent to an Ironic Hell to being the lazy bum that he is. He is forever lazy and never be satisfied.
- Bob: his anger has lead him to be subjected to every torment that Oggy, Jack, and the cockroaches throw at him.
The series takes place in the same universe as Zig & SharkoBoth shows are property of Xilam, sharing identical animation styles. Both have characters who rarely use dialogue.
The cockroaches are physical manifestations of Oggy's Id, Superego and EgoReally, think about it!
The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, and this show takes place in the same universe, and Elmore is where all the unusual stuff in all shows came from.Elmore has many unusual things going on in there and the only characters that live there are Funny Animals, objects, and other things, so it is possible that all the unusual stuff and anthropomorphic animals and objects in their universe came from there. The city which Regular Show is set in is close to Elmore, which is why it has things similar to Elmore and humans exist there. Oggy's hometown, however, is further away from both cities. Because of this, while the unusual stuff do exist in Oggy's hometown, they're not as common as in both places, and the town's population is mostly human.
Monica is Olivia in disguiseShe just disappears in season 3, like The Fairly OddParents!'s Trixie and Tootie did in the ninth season.
- So how did both appear at Oggy's wedding?
Oggy likes the cockroachesBecause he's mostly upset when they are gone.