- When Manny returns Roshan to his father and is able to reconcile with the hunter in the first film.
Sid: Don't forget about us, okay?Manny: We won't forget about you.
- For that matter, Roshan and his father reuniting.
- Let's not forget the goodbyes between them and Roshan.
- This is especially touching when you know Manny's backstory. After all he has endured, he now has a reason to live. He is thanking Roshan for giving him the strength to move on with his life.
- "That's what you do in a herd."
- Mama Bear Nadia using the last of her strength to push her baby towards Manny. Who uses his trunk to help her.
- Frank working a minor offscreen miracle to surprise Carl with fresh greens and the last dandelion of the season — and literally wriggling with happiness as the latter gushes over it. Considering they're best remembered as "the gay rhinos" and spend most of their screen time trying to break Sid's neck, it's sweet that the first we ever see of them is a happy moment establishing how much they adore each other.
- The entirety of the Original film.
- The ending of the film is very sweet. Manny at first wanted nothing more than to get rid of Sid and Diego. But after their journey together, they become close friends and head south together. Seeing them just chat about their trip is touching as it establishes their close friendship.
- The scene in the cave. While Manny is thinking of the loss of his child, Roshan puts his hand on the drawing and touches Manny's trunk. The sentiment is short but very sweet.
- Even Diego is touched by the cave scene. This gives Diego second thoughts on his mission to allow Soto to kill the baby as well as Sid and Manny.
Heartwarming / Ice Age