- Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
- Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
- Ice Age 4: Continental Drift
- Ice Age 5: Collision Course
- To save all those individual entries, Scrat's entire adventure provides quick bursts of hilarity throughout.
- Manny's constant sarcasm in general.
- When Manny and Sid tell Diego to step off, as the baby belongs to them. Diego's reaction, besides being funny, also doubles as a crowning moment of Deadpan Snarkery plus Getting Crap Past the Radar.
Diego: I see. Can't have one of your own, so you want to adopt.
- A couple of moments from Sid in the first film, namely:
Manny: Okay, you, check for poop.Sid: Hey, why am I the poop checker?!Manny: Because returning the runt was your idea, because you're small and insignificant, and because I'll pummel you if you don't!Sid: ...Why else?Manny: NOW, SID!
- "Hey, It's still green, they headed north two hours ago."
- Fainting at the very end.
- This little gem:
Sid: So, ladies, where were we?Frank: Carl?Carl: Easy, Frank.Sid: [screams]
- Sid bumping into Carl and Frank a second time.
- Sid collapses from exhaustion on top of a geyser. Manny and Diego count down "3, 2, 1." It goes off.
Manny: Sure is faithful.
- Sid ice skating past Manny and Diego with the baby who are having trouble staying up on the ice and saying "Hiya Manny!" "Hiya Diego!" Cue him crashing into an ice wall with his head stuck in the ice wall and Manny and Diego walking by saying "Hey Sid."
- "Where's the baby? THERE HE IS!" Cue a terrifying shot of Diego, teeth bared, claws out.
- Sid and the baby's poke fight.
Manny: "Don't make me reach back there!
Sid: "Yeah, well, he started it!"
Manny: "I don't care who started it, I'll finish it!"
- Diego's annoyed face expression in this scene is priceless.
- Manny while the trio passes Stonehenge; "Modern architecture. It'll never last."
- When they come across the shortcut, what is Sid's reaction? "No thanks. I choose life."
Diego: Then I suggest you take the shortcut.Sid: Are you threatening me?Diego: MOVE, SLOTH! (voice echoes, causing an avalanche)Sid: (Patting Diego) Way to go, tiger!
- Sid getting his tongue stuck on ice.
- The entire scene where the gang comes across the Dodo birds.
Crazy Dodo: BAKAK! INTRUDERS! (sprints around like a lunatic)
- When the dodo who steals the 1st melon puts it on the stump and turns and sees Manny Sid & Diego
Leader Dodo: (lecturing about a smoking crater) Now don't fall in. If you do, you will definitely—
Crazy Dodo: (sprints in, not paying attention to where he's going) INTRUDERS! INTRU—WAAAAAAH! (trips and falls into crater; a sound of sizzling is heard)
Dodo Students: EEEEWWWW! OHHH!
Leader Dodo: ...burn and die.
Leader Dodo: This is our private stockpile for the Ice Age! Sub arctic temperatures will force us underground for a billion, billion years!
- When Manny, Sid and Diego ask the dodos to give them the melon, they refuse:
Manny: So you got three melons?
Leader Dodo: If you weren't smart enough to plan ahead, then doom on you!
Other dodos: (chanting softly) Doom on you... Doom on you... Doom on you... Doom on you...
Manny: (dodos are advancing on him) Get away from me!
- "Oh no! Retrieve the melon! Tae kwon dodos, ATTACK!"
- "There goes our last female."
- "Argh, Sid! Now we gotta find more food!"
- "Hey, look at that, dinner and a show."
- The dialogue right before the volcano sequence:
Sid: My feet are sweaty.Diego: Do we have to get a news flash every time your body does something?Manny: He's doing it for attention — just ignore him.
- Then when they do hear the rumbling from the volcano...
Manny: Tell me that was your stomach.
Sid: I'm sure it was just thunder. From... under... ground?
- And while the bridge is getting smaller under their feet, Diego hops to the other side easily.
Manny: [slightly panicking] Wish granted! [punts Sid across the bridge]
- Then when they do hear the rumbling from the volcano...
- The ice slide scene The whole thing.
Diego: Whoo! Yeah! Who's up for round two?! (Manny and Sid stare at him) ...I mean...T-Tell the kid to be more careful.
- Sid tries to catch the baby but falls into an ice hole and then makes a shout-out to Titanic by shouting in Manny's trunk, "Captain, iceberg ahead!".
- Diego getting worked up after it.
- When Manny wakes up to feel that the baby is not in his trunk and he stomps on the ground, waking Diego up with a start.
Manny: Where's the baby?!Diego: You lost it?![Beat]Both: SID!!!!!cut to Sid in a mud pool trying to impress some female sloths with the baby
- Sid trying to get comfortable while sleeping the ground, and trying so many positions that an annoyed Manny shouts, "WILL YOU STOP IT?!"
- When the trio comes across Scrat, they ask him which way the humans went. Scrat responds by making various motions, leading to Sid and Manny doing some Wild Mass Guessing...
Sid: Oh, I love this game, I love this game! Okay, okay... (Scrat holds up three fingers) Three words. First word. (Scrat stomps his foot) Uh, stomp! (Scrat jumps around) No, no! Stamp, stamp!
Manny: Let me try. (Scrat puts his acorn on his back) Uh, pack!
Sid: Good one, Manny. (Scrat acts like a saber-tooth tiger) Pack of... long teeth and claws. (Diego looks at his claws nervously) Pack of wolves? Pack of...
Manny: Pack of bears? Pack of fleas?
(Scrat angrily points at Diego - it is "pack of tigers")
Sid: Pack of whiskers? Pack of noses?
Manny: Uh, pachyderm!
Sid: Pack of lies, pack of troubles, pack a wallop... (Diego flicks Scrat away) Pack of birds! Pack of flying fish!
- And there's the moment where Sid inadvertently creates a fire from his drawing a sloth on a rock.
Sid: From now on, you'll have to refer as "Sid, Lord of the Flame"!
Manny: Hey, Lord of the Flame, your tail's on fire.
(Sid notices and runs around, screaming. But Diego grabs him and throws him into a snowbank, putting out the fire)
Sid: Thank you. From now on, I'm gonna call you "Diego—"
Diego: "Lord of Touch-Me-and-You're-Dead". (Sid is shocked) Nah, I'm just kiddin', you little knucklehead! (he grabs Sid and gives him a noogie)
- A cut scene where Sid asks the female sloths in the mud pool if they want to "jump in the gene pool". No explanation needed why they cut it.
Sid: Come on, don't you have needs? Just give me 20 minutes.
Manny: Like you'd last five.
Sid: Fine, five.
- In the Christmas Special, when Manny becomes flabbergasted at meeting Santa Claus, whom he denied his existence. Peaches replies to that with a sarcastic "Duh".
Head Mini-Sloth: Too many La's in this song.
- The revised version of "Deck the Halls".
Ellie: Diego, can you pick up Sid's scent?
- During the "Deck the Halls" montage, the Head Mini-Sloth tosses away a ball of twine saying no one would want it. Cue Diego playing with it like a housecat would.
- Sid trying to eat yellow snow. Prancer tells him "don't, just don't".
- When Manny & Ellie notice that Sid, Peaches, Crash, and Eddie are gone and ask Diego to help them.
Diego: I can, but it makes my eyes burn.
Manny & Ellie: DO IT!!
[Diego sniffs and gags]
Diego: *cough* Yep, this way. *cough*
Sid: That's some crazy rock!Manny: Step away from the stone!Sid: Why?Manny: You'll break it.Ellie: Sid can't break a rock!Diego: Don't tempt him.
- Sid eyes Manny's Christmas Rock. Manny shoves him away.
Diego: Yep, that says Sid, alright.(Manny looks at the rubble in despair, then growls with fury at Sid)Sid: Okay, okay! L-L-Let's just keep it...together! It really is about the spirit of Christmas, isn't it?Manny: You're about to be a spirit of Christmas, Sid!
- After Sid accidentally broke the Christmas Rock:
Manny: What do you think?
- When Manny hastily reassembles the Christmas Rock (still in a mess)
Diego: You want an honest answer or a Christmas answer?
Manny: Uh... Christmas answer.
Diego: It's gorgeous.
(The stone falls apart again)