- Manny's constant sarcasm in general.
- When Manny and Sid tell Diego to step off, as the baby belongs to them. Diego's reaction, besides being funny, also doubles as a crowning moment of Deadpan Snarkery plus Getting Crap Past the Radar.
Diego: I see. Can't have one of your own, so you want to adopt.
- A couple of moments from Sid in the first film, namely:
- "Hey, It's still green, they headed north two hours ago."
- Fainting at the very end.
- This little gem:
Manny: Okay, you, check for poop.
Sid: Hey, why am I the poop checker?!
Sid: ...Why else?
Manny: NOW, SID!
- Sid bumping into Carl and Frank a second time.
Sid: So, ladies, where were we?
Carl: Easy, Frank.
- Sid collapses from exhaustion on top of a geyser. Manny and Diego count down "3, 2, 1." It goes off.
- Sid ice skating past Manny and Diego with the baby who are having trouble staying up on the ice and saying "Hiya Manny!" "Hiya Diego!" Cue him crashing into an ice wall with his head stuck in the ice wall and Manny and Diego walking by saying "Hey Sid."
- "Where's the baby? THERE HE IS!" Cue a terrifying shot of Diego, teeth bared, claws out.
- Sid and the baby's poke fight.
Manny: "Don't make me reach back there!
Sid: "Yeah, well, he started it!"
Manny: "I don't care who started it, I'll finish it!"
- Diego's annoyed face expression in this scene is priceless.
- Manny while the trio passes Stonehenge; "Modern architecture. It'll never last."
- When they come across the shortcut, what is Sid's reaction? "No thanks. I choose life."
Diego: Then I suggest you take the shortcut.
Sid: Are you threatening me?
Diego: MOVE, SLOTH! (voice echoes, causing an avalanche)
Sid: (Patting Diego) Way to go, tiger!
- Sid getting his tongue stuck on ice.
- The entire scene where the gang comes across the Dodo birds.
- When the dodo who steals the 1st melon puts it on the stump and turns and sees Manny Sid & Diego
Crazy Dodo: BAKAK! INTRUDERS! (sprints around like a lunatic)
Leader Dodo: (lecturing about a smoking crater) Now don't fall in. If you do, you will definitely—
Crazy Dodo: (sprints in, not paying attention to where he's going) INTRUDERS! INTRU—WAAAH!!...(trips and falls into crater)
("sound of sizzling is heard; the dodo students cringe "Eww!")
Leader Dodo: ...burn and die.
- When Manny, Sid and Diego ask the dodos to give them the melon, they refuse:
This is our private stockpile for the Ice Age! Sub arctic temperatures will force us underground for a billion, billion years! Manny:
So you got three melons? [Beat] Leader Dodo:
If you weren't smart enough to plan ahead, then doom on you! Other dodos: (chanting softly)
Doom on you... Doom on you... Doom on you... Doom on you... Manny: (dodos are advancing on him)
Get away from me!
- "Oh no! Retrieve the melon! Tae kwon dodos, ATTACK!"
- "There goes our last female."
- "Argh, Sid! Now we gotta find more food!"
- "Hey, look at that, dinner and a show."
- The dialogue right before the volcano sequence:
Diego: Do we have to get a news flash every time your body does something?
Manny: He's doing it for attention — just ignore him.
- The ice slide scene.
- When Manny wakes up to feel that the baby is not in his trunk and he stomps on the ground, waking Diego up with a start.
Manny: Where's the baby?!
Diego: You lost it?!
cut to Sid in a mud pool trying to impress some female sloths with the baby
- Sid trying to get comfortable while sleeping the ground, and trying so many positions that an annoyed Manny shouts, "WILL YOU STOP IT?!"
- When the trio comes across Scrat, they ask him which way the humans went. Scrat responds by making various motions, leading to Sid and Manny doing some Wild Mass Guessing...
Sid: Oh, I love this game, I love this game! Okay, okay... (Scrat holds up three fingers) Three words. First word. (Scrat stomps his foot) Uh, stomp! (Scrat jumps around) No, no! Stamp, stamp!
Manny: Let me try. (Scrat puts his acorn on his back) Uh, pack!
Sid: Good one, Manny. (Scrat acts like a saber-tooth tiger) Pack of... long teeth and claws. (Diego looks at his claws nervously) Pack of wolves? Pack of...
Manny: Pack of bears? Pack of fleas?
(Scrat angrily points at Diego - it is "pack of tigers")
Sid: Pack of whiskers? Pack of noses?
Manny: Uh, pachyderm!
Sid: Pack of lies, pack of troubles, pack a wallop... (Diego flicks Scrat away) Pack of birds! Pack of flying fish!
- And there's the moment where Sid inadvertently creates a fire from his drawing a sloth on a rock.
Sid: From now on, you'll have to refer as "Sid, Lord of the Flame"!
Manny: Hey, Lord of the Flame, your tail's on fire.
(Sid notices and runs around, screaming. But Diego grabs him and throws him into a snowbank, putting out the fire)
Sid: Thank you. From now on, I'm gonna call you "Diego—"
Diego: "Lord of Touch-Me-and-You're-Dead". (Sid is shocked) Nah, I'm just kiddin', you little knucklehead! (he grabs Sid and gives him a noogie)
- A cut scene where Sid asks the female sloths in the mud pool if they want to "jump in the gene pool". No explanation needed why they cut it.
Sid: Come on, don't you have needs? Just give me 20 minutes.
Manny: Like you'd last five.
Sid: Fine, five.
- In the Christmas Special, when Manny becomes flabbergasted at meeting Santa Claus, whom he denied his existence. Peaches replies to that with a sarcastic "Duh".
- The revised version of "Deck the Halls".
Head Mini-Sloth: Too many La's in this song.
- During the "Deck the Halls" montage, the Head Mini-Sloth tosses away a ball of twine saying no one would want it. Cue Diego playing with it like a housecat would.
- Sid trying to eat yellow snow. Prancer tells him "don't, just don't".
- When Manny & Ellie notice that Sid, Peaches, Crash, and Eddie are gone and ask Diego to help them.
Ellie: Diego, can you pick up Sid's scent?
Diego: I can, but it makes my eyes burn.
Manny & Ellie: DO IT!!
[Diego sniffs and gags]
Diego: *cough* Yep, this way. *cough*
- Sid eyes Manny's Christmas Rock. Manny shoves him away.
Sid: That's some crazy rock!
Manny: Step away from the stone!
Manny: You'll break it.
Ellie: Sid can't break a rock!
Diego: Don't tempt him.
- After Sid accidentally broke the Christmas Rock:
Diego: Yep, that says Sid, alright.
(Manny looks at the rubble in despair, then growls with fury at Sid)
Sid: Okay, okay! L-L-Let's just keep it...together! It really is about the spirit of Christmas, isn't it?
Manny: You're about to be a spirit of Christmas, Sid!
- When Manny hastily reassembles the Christmas Rock (still in a mess)
: What do you think? Diego
: You want an honest answer, or a Christmas answer? Manny
: Uh...Christmas answer. Diego
: It's gorgeous
(The stone falls apart again