Heartwarming: Flash Gordon
- Prince Barin's "Where you go, I follow."
- Zarkov explaining to Dale that he never got brainwashed due to focusing on human songs and thoughts.
Zarkov: As I was going under, I started to recite Shakespeare, The Talmud, the formulas of Einstein, anything I could remember, even a song from The Beatles. It armored me, girl. They couldn't wipe those things away. You can't beat the human spirit.
- Also an awesome moment for Zarkov.
- The Hawkmen skywriting "THANKS FLASH" with their bodies. Dawwwwww...
- After the battles over and Ming's dead, Vultan seems more than happy to point out that Barin is the rightful heir to throne of Mongo, this despite the fact that Vultan and the prince loathed each other before for years.
The 2007 Series
- The brief romance between Aura and the dancer, which is possibly the first time in the series that she actually looks happy. And then, Ming kills the poor guy.
- The episode "Ascension" has Vultan, leader of the Dactyls, search for decades for his lost son. T.J., the boy in question (who somehow ended up on earth) is a good kid who's hit the rebellious teen years. He gets rescued by the Vultan and the Hawkmen and discovers his heritage. Though he does like his real father T.J. realizes his been hard on his adoptive mother and should go back to earth and set things straight. Vultan, for his part acts as the very supportive father.