- While you can't get very heartwarming with five second segments on a random, colorless sketch comedy, the moon's comment in asdf movie 5 is pretty much the closest thing we have.
- The ending of the sixth movie, with a "thank you" for everyone who supported Ridgewell during the rough year.
- The fifth movie's post-credits scene, which is a reference to an Eddsworld comic. This was put in as a tribute to Edd Gould, Tom's best friend, who had just passed away due to leukemia.
- In the Deleted Scenes: "Hey! You know who's gay? Us."
- Accompanied by a wedding!