- While you can't get very heartwarming with five second segments on a random, colorless sketch comedy, the moon's comment in asdf movie 5 is pretty much the closest thing we have.
- The ending of the sixth movie, with a "thank you" for everyone who supported Ridgewell during the rough year.
- The fifth movie's post-credits scene, which is a reference to an Eddsworld comic. This was put in as a tribute to Edd Gould, Tom's best friend, who had just passed away due to leukemia.
Guy 1: "You ever get tired of being random?Guy 2: *duckface*Guy 1: *also duckface* "Me neither."
- In the Deleted Scenes: "Hey! You know who's gay? Us."
- Accompanied by a wedding!
- It's brief, but the sound only return of the "I Like Trains" Kid in ASDFMovie9. note
- The fanbase deserves one as well, after the death of TomSka's friend the following ASDF movie contained suicidal undertones and had death as underlying theme. The fanbase called him out on doing this, not with complaints but out of the assumption that TomSka needed a hand. The best part, he hadn't even realized the Freudian Slip and ended up making a thank you video.