open/close all folders
- UQ Holder! revealed that those of the yatagarasu tribe have no gender until their sixteenth birthday. Does that mean that Setsuna was the same and chose to be male to truly marry Konoka and have a child?
- Setsuna is referred as something other than Kuroumaru's specific tribe, she's also a halfbreed and an albino at that, it is likely that this trait does not apply to her. Also in the ending she's shown as retaining the same body type into adulthood, which is something the yatagarasu tribe cannot do as they have to pick a sex. I would say that it's wishful thinking in the matter, but not true.
- Setsuna's tribe is referred to as the Karasu-tengu, more or less, it's a different clan than Kuromaru's despite being related.
- To draw a comparison with Touhou, Setsuna would be Aya and Kuromaru would be Okuu.
- So Kirie's immortality is essentially going back to one of her "save points" at the moment of her death. Does this mean that, technically, setting aside her effective age from living over the same time periods over who knows how many times, that she will have a normal human lifespan?
- Technically yes, but in practice probably not. Presumably, once she dies of old age for the first time (or just once she gets old enough that she decides it's annoying), she'll shop around to find a form of immortality that gives her eternal youth. She could even test out every one until she finds one with minimal side effects.
- She was also capable of 'freezing' her aging, so this also counts.
Where is Kotaro?
Kotaro, Negi's first and original rival, has not been seen or mentioned in this series. He's a half-demon, so he should still be alive, just like Mana. In fact, the same could be said for Setsuna. She's a half-demon as well, but we haven't seen either of these two, despite the fact that they should at least be long-lived, even if they aren't immortal.
Aionion Petrosis and Karin
- Has it ever been revealed what would happen if Fate tried to use Aionion Petrosis on Karin Yuuki? Has he ever tried it on her? I know that her body is supposed to be indestructible, but would that really save her from being turned to stone and shattered? Forgive me if he has tried that or it has been explained. I'm jut wondering if that could kill her despite her immortality.
- So it was eventually revealed that in the "good ending" at the end of Negima!, Nagi survived the final battle with the Lifemaker, got better, and eventually married Evangeline. That's all well and good, except... Wasn't Nagi already married to Arika? You know, Negi's canon mother? Disgraced princess/queen of Ostia in the magic world? Implied to be the reason why Nagi turned down Eva's original love confession fifteen years before the series started? Are we ever going to find out what happened to her, or why we should be celebrating this marriage that logically no one except Eva would be happy about?