Headscratchers: Darths & Droids
New entries on the bottom.
open/close all folders
Anakin and Dooku
- Dooku is implied to be Anakin's father, but then the dialog here makes no sense.....
- Well he hasn't technically contradicted himself. Maybe the G.M didn't want to reveal this plot twist just yet and put it in as foreshadowing.
- This strip seems to imply that Governor TÓrkin is Dooku's son.
- The only indication we have that Dooku is Anakin's father is a short line of Dooku, when he's desperate enough to tell Anakin anything if it means to save his skin. Probably a lie.
- So, what, Padme is ALIVE? Or is Vader screwing around?
- The latter i most likely the case. Padme was Jim's character, not Annie's, and while it's been a while since the Episode III strips, IIRC they still used the scene of Anakin being put in the armor. So most likely it's Vader messing with Luke.