- Many of these, but the best episodes in the whole series were the ones with Alec Baldwin as the shady and mysterious Malcolm. Words. Justice. Cannot.
- The wedding episode where Tim Curry guest stars is just plain hilarious. Especially when he kisses John Cleese on the lips and flirts with the bride.
- Grace takes legal action against Will's law firm for an interior design job they refused to pay for. It comes down to an arbitration session but Grace keeps throwing in courtroom jargon inappropriately:
Mr. Buhl: Miss Adler, though it's clear you know a lot of legal terms, you've yet to use a single one of them properly.
Grace: May I approach the bench?
Mr. Buhl: You'd have to build one first.
- " What you worry about Karen, they might find blood in your alcohol?"
- "It's Beelzebooze!"
- One episode features Edward, Karen's Pastry Chef, who ends up having sex with Will and Karen.
Edward: I don't believe in gay or straight. I refuse to limit pleasure. I like to think of myself as pansexual.
Karen: Oh my God, he's been humping my pans.
- Will and Grace decide to have a baby. Jack and Karen think they're gonna do it the old fashioned way and prepare a bed for them. And they think they can watch.
Jack: Yay! This is gonna be so disgusting!
- "Karen's wandering the city this time of night? There are thieves and murderers out there. She might hurt one of them".
- One Christmas Episode where the gang invite hotel personnel to their room and sing carols just to annoy them.
- I remember the reason being that they wanted to go caroling but were too lazy to actually get up and do it. The closing scene of the episode involved all of them following some poor sod out the door as they sang. The icing on the cake was Leo hiking his leg in the air.
- Will, Grace and Sandra Bernhardt sing Midnight Train To Georgia.
Grace: I've got to go! I've got to go! I've got to go!
- Jack and Will sing Lady Marmalade.
- Karen helping Jack at the spelling bee (Eee a mouse, Eee!)
- Will and Jack throw a bachelor party for one of their straight friends complete with stripper.
Will: Why aren't they excited?
Jack: You're supposed to say woo-hoo.
- Will's surprising fanboy-ism to Jennifer Lopez.
"Waiting For Tonight!"
- Jack & Grace sleeping in the limo of the now homeless Karen. She was sleeping in between them.
Karen: Jack, that better be your penis. (turns to the other side) Grace, that better be your penis!
- The gang delivers a eulogy at Stan's funeral.
Grace: He was a great man.
Will: He was a big man.
Jack: He was a fat man.
- Will and Jack walk into a place they are not sure is a gay bar, until Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" starts playing.
- Grace's water bra bursting.
Will: I know I haven't been with a woman in a while but I'm pretty sure they're not supposed to do that.
- Well, I'll need a little money from the ATM...
- Grace sings "Mandy".
- ALL of Karen's digs at Beverly Leslie, mostly about his Transparent Closet and diminutive stature.
- Britney Spears episode, Britney Spears episode is hysterical (Buy Buy Baby) "Eat it Snort It Or Ride It baby"
- "AAaAAaahh...BITCH, GET OUT OF HERE . YOU SPILLED MY SKITTLES!!!"
- "my real name is Pegg and i'm a hard core lesbian i'm into leather play, butch black girls,skunking,pulling the blinds and poodle balling whatever you got i'll eat it snort it or ride it baby
- Jack lecturing Cher (who he thinks is a drag queen) on how to act like Cher.
If I could turn back Taaa-oooom (Time).
- Jack & Karen sing Mr. Sandman.
- Jack gets Karen hired to appear with him filming an anti-sexual harassment video. The scene he does involves him putting his tongue in her ear, which she likes so much it ruins all the takes. When the scene gets scrapped, he looks at her and she's lying on a desk smoking a cigarette.