- "Darkstripe is neither young nor pretty." Even funnier when you realize Darkstripe and Graystripe are brothers.
- One of Graypaw's jokes:
"Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger. I think I'll have to settle for hunting stupid mice. I shall just wander up to them and sit on them until they surrender."
- In Into the Wild, after Graypaw tells Firepaw that Ravenpaw managed to impress Tigerclaw. His reaction:
Firepaw: "What on Earth did he do to do that? Fly?"
- Sure it was an incredibly depressing scene, but Tigerclaw's reaction to Graystripe's kits was hilarious.
- Firepaw calling Darkstripe "Dirtstripe" behind his back in Into The Wild.
- Cinderpelt echoing Yellowfang. "Do you think I talk just to hear my own voice?"
- The scene where Tawnypelt first meets Crowfeather.
Tawnypelt: "Is that a WindClan warrior? Undersized specimen, isn't he?"
- The running gag about prophecy dreams coming from fresh-kill in Midnight.
- Midnight on why she prefers talking to cats instead of foxes or rabbits: "Fox talk is all of kill. Rabbit have thistledown for brain."
- A Tribe kit proudly tells the Clan cats that he's going to be a cave-guard, but he has to be a to-be first. Crowpaw asks what a "tooby" is, and after the kit explains, Brambleclaw points out, "He means an apprentice. Like you." Crowfpaw snarls irritably and the kit goes, "You're only a to-be? You're way old!"
- Brambleclaw's Keet tendencies coming out after he gets named deputy.
"He partially hoped to find a ShadowClan patrol just so he could tell them about his new position...if a mouse had crossed his path at that moment, he might have stopped it to tell it that it was about to be killed and eaten by the new ThunderClan deputy."
- Most of what Jayfeather says in Power Of Three, but especially these:
Jayfeather: Oh great. Let's lump all the useless cats together and hope a tree falls on them.Jayfeather: I'm a medicine cat. If you want sympathy, go to the nursery.
- Pretty much anything Purdy says.
- Sandstorm informing everyone that when she becomes an elder, she'll be the crankiest elder who ever lived.
- Berrypaw worrying about his warrior name being Berrystumpytail.
- Jayfeather trying to get Mousefur to eat some herbs in Long Shadows. The response is epic:
Jayfeather: Mousefur, for the last time-Mousefur: The last time? Good. Go away.
- In The Fourth Apprentice, when Snowdrop is scaring away all the prey.
Snowdrop: "Whatever you're doing, you don't seem to be very good at it."
Blackstar: "Welcome to my clan. Rest here and take your pick of the fresh-kill pile."Lionblaze: "Who are you and what have you done with Blackstar?"
- Jayfeather flipping out over Thornclaw taking his stick.
- When the cats return to ShadowClan camp.
- In Fading Echoes, when Squirrelflight finds out a ShadowClan warrior died after becoming unable to move, she thinks it was because he couldn't get the fresh-kill pile.
- Briarlight gets her own fanclub in Fading Echoes.
- Tigerheart is about to tell Dovepaw everything- but then an elder shows up trying to make dirt.
- In Night Whispers, the scene where Lionblaze and Cinderheart hook up.
Lionblaze: "So we're more than friends?"Cinderheart: "Mousebrain."
Dovepaw: "Do you know Ivypaw?"Tigerheart: "You mean, have I met her in the forest at midnight and had her save my life?"
- Ivypaw being kitnapped by ShadowClan... and nicknamed Thundercat.
Kit: "Is it true ThunderClan cats can fly?"Ivypaw: "Oh yes. All ThunderClan cats can fly."
- More Ivypaw in ShadowClan goodness:
Blackstar: "We're not going to throw you into the fresh-kill pile just yet."
- Ivypaw talks with Blackstar.
- When Dovepaw is meeting with Tigerheart:
Yellowfang: "Mothwing was born an idiot. She'll die an idiot."
- Yellowfang decides to become Jayfeather's Exposition Fairy. When Mothwing comes to talk about how separating the Clans isn't right, this is what Yellowfang says:
- Ivypaw being kitnapped by ShadowClan... and nicknamed Thundercat.
- In The Forgotten Warrior, when ThunderClan is fighting a group of WindClan cats in the tunnels, Dovewing accidentally attacks Dustpelt.
Dustpelt: "For StarClan's sake, get down. Haven't we got enough trouble with WindClan?"
- At one point in The Forgotten Warrior, Mapleshade discovers Snowtuft taking a nap. She chastises him for being lazy, then literally throws him into a fight.
- Plenty in The Last Hope:
- At one point, Lionblaze finds Firestar taking a nap on the Highledge. Then Graystripe walks into camp, so Firestar wakes up and calls him fat.
- Hollyleaf lecturing Lionblaze on his eating habits.
- The conversation when Blackstar comes to visit, especially Lionblaze's "Are you calling me a rabbit-"
- Dovewing insisting, "We're warriors, not worriers."
- "Poor Bumblestripe. Always the first to the fresh-kill pile and the last to get fed."
- After Dovewing learns that Jayfeather has returned from Moonpool, she is worried about him and asks Bumblestripe whether Jayfeather was fine. Bumblestripe replies with this:
Bumblestripe: "He snapped at Hazeltail for getting in the way, hissed at Cherrypaw for trampling on Ferncloud's moss, and ordered Foxleap and Toadstep to fetch comfrey. So I guess he's fine."
- Mothwing and Jayfeather discussing Willowshine.
Mothwing: "If Star Clan told her to jump in the lake, she would!Jayfeather: "She can swim."
- In Code of the Clans, during the code about the vigil:
RiverClan Warrior: "I hope he gets better in time to jump into the gorge!"
Squirrelflight: "Jump up onto high rock and pretend to be Clan Leader!"Squirrelflight: "If you hear anything, shout 'Who's there?'. Even if it's just a warrior making dirt, better safe than sorry."
- Also from the vigil code, Squirrelflight's explanation of how to survive vigil night.
- Look closely at Tigerstar in the last panel on page 35 of Tigerstar & Sasha: Into The Woods. He's wearing sunglasses.
Random Girl: "It's a real live ship's cat!"
- In Tigerstar & Sasha: Escape from the Forest, Sasha stows away on a ship.
- In Ravenpaw's Path: Shattered Peace, the scene when Ravenpaw gets his tongue stuck to ice. The following exchange is priceless.
Barley: "You were gone for a while. Everything okay?"Ravenpaw: "Yeth. Everything'th fine."Barley: "Are you talking funny?"Ravenpaw: "No."Barley: "Are you sure? Cause it sounds like you're talking a little-"Ravenpaw: "No. Eat your mousth."
- Bluestar and Firestar's argument in Firestar's Quest:
Bluestar: "Why are there four oaks at Fourtrees if not to stand for the four Clans?"Firestar: "Are you mouse-brained? Are you saying SkyClan had to leave because there weren't enough trees?"
- In Warrior's Refuge, the scene when the dogs were, "Just Curious".
- SkyClan's Destiny has plenty.
Leafstar: "He said SkyClan will need deeper roots if it is to survive."Echosong: "Maybe we should eat roots?"
Leafstar: "Does anyone have any suggestions?"Lichenfur: "How about you get us fresh bedding once in a while?"
- One funny scene takes place at the Gathering.
- In Bluestar's Prophecy, it's revealed that Brindleface once tricked Whitestorm into thinking there was a fox trapped in the dirtplace.
Warrior #1: "I've never seen fresh-kill attack a cat before!"Warrior #2: "Careful! All that fluff might choke you!"
- In the beginning of Bluestar's Prophecy, Bluekit tries to get a piece of fresh-kill and it falls on her! Made even better by a warrior who happened to be nearby's comment.
- In one unseen part, Lionheart (as Lionpaw) had waken up his denmates in the dead of night just to show them how pretty the moon looked.
- This quote from Crookedstar's Promise is pretty much classic It Makes Sense in Context:
Shimmerpelt: Are we supposed to eat an omen, or should we go catch some more fish?
- At the beginning of Rise of Scourge, Tiny runs out into the forest. When he comes back and tells everyone, nobody believes him. He quickly starts spewing Blatant Lies.
Tiny: "It's true! It is! Plus, I, I built a house out of twigs and leaves, and I lived in it! And then I caught a fox and ate it!"
- In Cats of the Clans, Rock mocks tribe naming conventions.
Rock: According to tradition, [kits] are named for the first thing their mother sees when they are born, although to my mind that would lead to a lot of kits being called Roof of Cave or Wall of Cave or Floor of Cave.
- Tiny's imagine spot in The Rise of Scourge when he lies about defeating a dog. It involves him and the dog fighting in a dust ball and hilarious Art Shift.
- When Sharpclaw goes to report to Leafstar after dealing with some quarreling Clanmates only to awkwardly turn his head away once he realizes she's nursing her kits.
- In After The Flood, take a look at Sharpclaw's face when Cherrytail tells him to relax about her helping the Clan while still pregnant.
- Billystorm trying to hint to Sol that he wants a private discussion with Leafstar:
Billystorm: Ahem, Sol, don't you have a patrol to go on?Sol: Not that I know of. Why? Do you want to lead one?
- The entirety of the Code of the Clans story "Hunting Fish!". Special mention goes to Dappletail and White-eye being punished by being forced to eat fish, and Pinestar's line, "We are ThunderClan. We. Don't. Eat. Fish."
- The reactions Neo BloodClan has to the dogs in The Heart of a Warrior. Snapper and Pounce have huge bulging eyes, while Willie just gives a nonchalant "seen it all before" look.
- Before that, Brambleclaw (seen as an apprentice here for some odd reason) bashes two cats' heads together with a trolling smirk on his face. Then, when the dogs join the fight, he cheers "Let's go, dogs!"
- And the look on Pounce's face when Graystripe knocks him upside the head. The moment is sealed by the "bell ringing" sound effect accompanying it.
- This exchange from Cloudstar's Journey:
Apprentice 1: "Way to go, Cloudstar!"Apprentice 2: "Seriously? 'Way to go, Cloudstar'? He's our leader, don't you know?"
- Graystripe scares two kittypets pestering him in The Lost Warrior by threatening to eat them and sharpen his claws on their bones. They yowl in fright and flee, making Graystripe think "That wasn't as much fun as I'd thought."
- This is more of one caused by an editing error than anything In-Universe, but: in Bramblestar's Storm, during Graystripe's retirement speech, he mentions how he'll never forget his two kits... Stonefur and Mistystar. This troper had to put down the book and laugh for a good five minutes.
- When the camp floods in Bramblestar's Storm, the apprentices' mentors briefly shelter with them. Dewpaw's reaction to this is:
- In the play Brightspirit's Mercy, when the Gathering ends, Lionblaze goes into a hilariously Out-of-Character Moment when he says "Yay! ThunderClan's the best! We win again!"