Funny: The Year Without a Santa Claus
The Year Without a Santa Claus:
- Jingle and Jangle's impromptu Vaudeville routine when Mrs. Claus calls.
Jingle: Hello Mrs. Claus. Yes, Mrs Claus! Right away Mrs. Claus! Goodbye Mrs. Claus.Jangle: Who was that?Jingle: That was...D'OH!
- Pretty much every time the Miser Brothers bicker with each other.
- "Here he comes now, the big ham."
A Miser Brothers Christmas:
- Heat Miser growling at a rabbit.
- When they witness Santa getting injured, the Miser Brothers' response is to both say in unison "Mommy's gonna kill us!"
- The Greenland/Iceland argument.
Heat Miser: There's hardly any ice there at all!Snow Miser: You did the same thing, but with Greenland! Greenland's covered in ice! It's not green!Heat Miser: It will be when I'm done with it!Snow Miser: Over my melted body!Heat Miser: I can arrange that!
- Every time the North Wind gets angry because of his over-the-top expressions and because of how composed he tries to make himself out to be when in the presence of his mother.