- The sight of Elijah Wood laughing in a high-pitched voice (at about 7:20) during the drug test scene.
- Marybeth getting Stokeley to actually talk to Stan? She pushes her onto his desk, making her land right in his lap. And it works!
- The entire group erupting into panic once Delilah reveals herself as an infected, with all the guys trying to will themselves into shooting her. And then Stokely bursts through the crowd and goes "I'll fuckin' shoot her!" and fires about five bullets in Delilah's general direction.
- While it's Mood Whiplash, when the coach stabs the principal with a pencil he says, "I've always wanted to do that." The principal thinks she's made it to safety, locking him inside, another teacher stabs her repeatedly with a pair of scissors, and then says, "I've always wanted to do that."
- Casey and Delilah find Mrs Bromwell's body (?) in the closet and come back with the police. The body has been moved and replaced with a mannequin used for life-saving practice. The principal remarks that the doll does have a strong resemblance to Mrs Bromwell.
- They kidnap the Alien!Principal and tie her up in a net. Her response? "You're all expelled"
- Zeke is trying to keep serious during the whole getting high scene. But Delilah's bitchiness makes him burst out laughing at random (which is less funny moments later when it turns out that she is infected)
Zeke: (laughing) Is she always this much fun, man?Stan: Nah, sometimes she can be a real bitch.
- "Aliens are taking over the fuckin' school..."
- When Casey's parents confiscate his Porn Stash. It's made clear that they both know exactly where it is, and his father looks slightly nostalgic as he contemplates the magazines.
- Zeke's Screw This, I'm Outta Here! reaction to a possessed Miss Burke's decapitated head growing tentacles and wandering back to its body.
- Stokeley's epic putdown to Delilah?
"Fuck you, titbags."
- After the incident with Mr Furlong and they've realised a) aliens are possessing everyone, and b) they just killed a teacher...
Stokeley: Isn't this the part where someone says "let's get the fuck out of here"?Stan: Let's get the fuck out of here.
- Stokeley's Big Damn Kiss to Stan immediately turns into Mood Whiplash when she sees Zeke, Marybeth and even Casey giggling at the suddenness of it.