Funny: The Chronicles of Narnia
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- The lioness◊ with the glasses and mustache at the end of the first film.
- Also in the first film...
Edmund: But that's a girl's coat!
- After Mrs. Beaver's packed most of the food supplies:
Susan: Should we bring jam?
Peter: Not unless the witch serves toast!
- (which then pays off a little later)
Mrs. Beaver: You didn't think to bring a map?
Mr. Beaver: There wasn't room next to the jam!
Peter: (glaring at Mr. Beaver): If he tells us to hurry up one more time, I'm going to turn him into a big, fluffy hat!
- When the kids first meet Aslan.
Aslan: Yes, Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. Beaver also tells me you plan on turning him into a hat.
- When the children all fall out of the wardrobe and the Professor hands them their ball back.
- When Mrs. Beaver is packing food before the group try to flee from the wolves.
Peter: What's she doing?
Mrs. Beaver: Oh, you'll be thanking me later. It's a long journey, and Beaver gets pretty cranky when he's hungry.
Mr. Beaver: I'm cranky now!
- Susan and Lucy make note of the Narnians staring.
Susan: Why are they all staring at us?
Lucy: Maybe they think you look funny.
Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- In a Deleted Scene from Prince Caspian, during the raid on the castle:
Peter: (looking down in the crib at Miraz's new baby) Where did that come from?
Susan: Mum never had that talk with you?
- The Running Gag with Telmarines meeting Reepicheep.
- First, Caspian after fleeing the castle:
Reepicheep: Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine!
Caspian: ...You are a mouse.
Reepicheep: I was hoping for something a little more original.
- During the nighttime raid on the castle:
Guard: You're a —!
Reepicheep: Yes, I'm a mouse.
- And during the final battle:
Soldier: You're a mouse!
Reepicheep: You people have no imagination!
- Reepicheep in general, really:
Lucy (whispering): Oh my gosh, he is so cute!
Reepicheep (drawing his sword): Who said that!?
- Meeting Trumpkin in the attack on the castle:
Reepicheep: Oh. We were expecting someone, you know, taller.
Trumpkin: You're one to talk...
Reepicheep: What, was that supposed to be irony?
- The mice under Reepicheep hogtie the Telmarines' cat. Reepicheep looked like he was going to really enjoy this in the scene beforehand.
- On strategies in Prince Caspian:
Peter: The Telmarines can just starve us out.
Pattertwig: We could collect nuts!
- In The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, this exchange between Edmund and Eustace:
Edmund: I have the right to tell your father it was you who stole aunt Alberta's sweets.
Eustace: Ugh, I'm infected with you!
- This memorable moment:
Eustace: (panicked) Now I demand to know what's going on here!
Reepicheep: (while Eustace is still ranting) Shall we throw him back your Majesties?
Lucy: (noticing this) Edmund!