Funny: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Reepicheep asking to duel Eustace. Seriously.
- Also a Moment of Awesome when, just before, Reepicheep beats Eustace up with a sword whilst being held upside down by the tail. Reepicheep then chases Eustace around the ship, beating him with the flat of the blade. Oh, yeah: Reepicheep is a TALKING MOUSE. Granted, he's a little bigger than normal, but come on, it's hard to be that Badass while being that size — even Yoda was 2 feet tall.
- Even funnier is when Caspian has to threaten to tie Reepicheep up in order to keep him from challenging Dragon Eustace to single combat.
- The Dufflepuds, especially when they miss Eustace's snarking at them. Also, almost all of their comments.
So you came over the ocean? Powerful, wet stuff!Getting dark, usually does around night
- The opening line: "There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it."
- Reepicheep jumping into the ocean because he thought the mer-king was challenging him — half-awesome, half-hilarious.
- "If it's a distraction, I can change form." "No!!!!!"
- Just after discovering that Eustace has been turned into a dragon, and that there is no known way to change him back:
Edmund: (completely deadpan) Aunt Alberta will NOT be pleased.
- This exchange between Edmund and Eustace:
Edmund: I have the right to tell your father it was you who stole aunt Alberta's sweets.Eustace: Liar!Edmund: Oh, really? I found them under your bed. And you know what? I licked every one of them.Eustace: Ugh, I'm infected with you!
- This memorable moment:
Eustace: (panicked) Now I demand to know what's going on here!Reepicheep: (while Eustace is still ranting) Perhaps we could throw him back?(Edmund has a mildly thoughtful expression at the idea.)Lucy: (noticing this) Edmund!
- Eustace trying to escape from the Lone Islands.
"You're a boat in a magical land. Can't you row yourself?!"
- After Eustace has been turned into a dragon.
Caspian: Everyone knows a dragon's treasure is enchanted.Death Glare from EustaceCaspian: Well, everyone from here.