- The quickest way the Pevensies know to get to Aslan's How (formerly the Stone Table) is to cross a river called the Rush. When they finally find it, after 1,000 years in Narnia Time, the peaceful little river that used to be no trouble to ford is now at the bottom of a deep gorge.
Susan: See, over time, water erodes the Earth's soil, carving deep into the...
Peter: Oh, shut up.
- A Deleted Scene during the raid on the castle:
Peter: (looking down in the crib at Miraz's new baby) Where did that come from?
- The Running Gag with Telmarines meeting Reepicheep.
- First, Caspian after fleeing the castle:
Reepicheep: Choose your last words carefully, Telmarine!
Caspian: ... You are a mouse.
Reepicheep: I was hoping for something a little more original.
- During the nighttime raid on the castle:
Reepicheep, preemptively, before the Telmarine guard even has a chance to react beyond shock: Yes, I'm a mouse.
- And during the final battle:
Soldier: You're a mouse!
You people have no
- Also, that soldier was was one of the animators in charge of bringing Reepicheep to life onscreen.
- Reepicheep in general, really:
Lucy: (whispering) Oh my gosh, he is so cute!
Reepicheep: (drawing his sword) Who said that?!
- Meeting Trumpkin in the attack on the castle:
Reepicheep: Oh. We were expecting someone, you know, taller.
Trumpkin: You're one to talk...
Reepicheep: What, was that supposed to be irony?
- The mice under Reepicheep hogtie the Telmarines' cat. Reepicheep looked like he was going to really enjoy this in the scene beforehand.
- On strategies:
Edmund: The Telmarines can just starve us out.
Pattertwig: We could collect nuts!
- Miraz delivers some Deadpan Snarker gold, starting off when Caspian tries to kill him in his bed. He wakes up to the sword at his throat and says, "Thank goodness... you're safe."
- His wife finds out about his darker history...
Prunaprismia: You said your brother died in his sleep.
- Peter and Susan walk in on the scene.
Miraz: This used to be a private room.
- Peter: "I'm not lost." Trumpkin: "No, you're just going the wrong way."
- While at the station just before being called to Narnia, Susan sees Warren coming towards them.
Susan: Quick, pretend you're talking to me.
Edmund: We are talking to you.
- At the end, when Susan and Caspian kiss:
Lucy: I suppose when I'm older I'll understand.
Edmund: I'm older and don't think I want to understand.
- When Peter and Caspian first meet:
Caspian: I thought you'd be... older.
- When the hag and the werewolf try to resurrect the White Witch, Edmund stops them by smashing the block of ice she appears in.
Edmund: [to Peter] I know. You had it sorted.
- When they're at the top of a cliff, we get this exchange.
Edmund: Is there a way down?
Trumpkin: Yeah. Falling.