- The excessively narmy voice acting at some points is incredibly funny, and makes serious moments be difficult to take seriously; even Lily's Disney Death is considered ridiculous when the children sound like they don't care.
- Mrs. Mavilda Chewing the Scenery as she fires Judy.
"Pack your things right NOW. You're FIRED!!!
- Mrs. Mavilda being electrocuted by the pine tree. It's so out of left field, and the animation only conveys the literal and figurative shock all too well...
- She learned the moral of the story: don't fuck with Mrs. Hopewell!
- It was either Mrs. Hopewell the pine tree or Santa Claus, God of Thunder! Either way, Mrs. Mavilda changed her ways because she realized that otherwise she would get struck down by lightning!
- At one point, all the kids are cheering when the dog gets away... except for one kid who seems to just be nodding his head back and forth while sleeping.
- Judy's emotionless line of "Raaay . . . " as Ray comes onscreen from out of nowhere.
Funny / The Christmas Tree
Technically, the whole movie is So Bad, It's Good. However, for a few specifics...