Funny: 10 Things I Hate About You
- "The shit hath hiteth the fan...eth."
- The Bowlderized version could be considered funnier: "The squid hath hiteth the fan...eth."
- "Stop... Turn... Explain."
- "And hell is just a sauna."
- "My insurance does not cover PMS!"
- "Hello, Katarina, made anyone cry today?" "Sadly no, but it's only four-thirty."
- "What is it with this chick? She have beer flavoured nipples?"
- What makes it even funnier is how perfectly it sums up the inexplicable number of men so desperate to date Bianca, both in the movie and the source material.
- "Someday, you gonna get bitch slapped, and I'm not gonna do a thing to stop it."
- Kat's 'Plan' for distracting the other soccer team.
- She distracted him with her "wits".
- "Now that I've shown you... 'The Plan'... I'm gonna go... and show 'The Plan' to somebody else" *cue death by embarrassment*
- Ms. Perky and her novel.
- "Judith!! What's another word for... engorged?"
- Swollen? Turgid?
- Mr. Morgan's casual hostility towards his students.
- And him outright laughing at Joey, who he knows got his eye blackened by Bianca at the prom.
- The teacher in detention confiscating a student's weed, then thinking a minute and confiscating another kid's chips.
- "My momma didn't raise no fool."
- (In a tone that can only be done by someone on crack) "We're SCREWED!"
- "What's a Bogey Lowenstein?"
- The outtakes
- "Can I get a prophylactic... a prophylactic... ah..."
- *thwap!* "Shall we go to my office?!"
- "Am I that transparent? I want you. I need you. Oh baby. Oh baby."
- "I'm a crack whore who should have made my skeezy boyfriend wear a condom?"
- "Your eyes have a little green in them." *BWARF!!*
- "...I have a dick on my face, don't I?"
- "That was Costa Rican, butthead!"
- In an uncharacteristic moment of cartoonishness, when Bianca is practicing archery, she turns and shoots the teacher in the ass, who proceeds to flail around in pain for a while.
- Comes back as a Brick Joke when he's supervising detention and sits down on his desk - only to quickly jump back up, wincing in pain.
- Bianca being made to wear the fake belly by her Dad.
- "Who knocked up your sister?"
- "Are there sheep?"
- "My balls!"
- "Don't say shit like that. People can hear you!"
- Beat. "... are you saying I'm not a pretty guy?"
- Cue the two characters being accused in this fashion desperately assuring him of how pretty he is.
- Patrick running away from the police as he's singing "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" and slapping one on the ass.
- "Only if we were the last two people alive. And there were no sheep. (Beat) Are there sheep?!?!"