- It's Strong Bad himself voicing all the characters (In-Universe) so it's a Crowning Moment of Funny when you imagine Strong Bad sitting there, with these voices coming out of his mouth. Both Strong Bad's actor and Strong Bad himself can be considered a Man of a Thousand Voices.
- The Ugly One's death.
The Ugly One: I have a crush on every boy!ARROWED!!!!
- Cheerleader's idea for "a whole new look": an elephant-head mask.
- "My blood hurts."
- "Y'all are so whack." "Wiggidy-wack?" "No, just regular type."
- What's Her Face being "weirded out" by So-and-So's imaginary boyfriend, Brett Bretterson.
- The Fighting Growlbacks Bottomless Spirit Pit.
So-And-So: (falls in) Aaah! Go Growlbacks!
What's Her Face: When you fall in a bottomless pit, you die of starvation.
- After Cheerleader goes to impress the quarterback:
The Ugly One: Tee hee.
What's Her Face: We're cool.
(What's Her Face and The Ugly One get squashed by a "NO pounds" weight and a sack of "YOU'RE NOT" potatoes)
Narrator Strong Bad: NO! YOU'RE NOT!
- Cheerleader attempting (and failing) to get Quarterback to date her.
Cheerleader: So, Quarterman, how's about you and me?Quarterback: How's about you get some brains?CEREBELLUM'D!
- "My lungs are filling up with sand. And cigarette butts."
- "I'M FIVE YEARS OLDER AND IN COLLEGE!!!" SAILING MISHAP!!
Olda Boy 2: I'm gonna miss her.
Olda Boy 1: I'm gonna miss video games.
- "I think my friend and some presidents just flew by." "LATE 360 SHOVE-IT TO BONELESS...'D!"
- "Let's see... Lion's mouth plus Decemberween present divided by peer pressure times height equals... TRIPLE SALCHOW!"
- "Double-double whipless mochacinno half-caf!"
- "3 noses?"
- "Wave o' babies..."
- "GAZELLE CARCASS!"
- "TOMPKINS MADE A SWEAR!!!" "WAAAAAAAAAA!!"
Narrator Strong Bad: AGH! GRAGH! And... he died somehow.
"Torso takes silver!"
- "Mrs. Commanderson, she's some kind of bird reptile, and she teaches pre-k!" "EERRAAAK!"
- "Tompkins, point your rear end in the direction of the principal's office." "Aw, peas!"
- "16-hour drum solo!" FLOOR TOM'D! STEP MOM'D! ... Pom-pom'd?
- TWELVE-SIDED DIE'D!! Oh, that's rough.
- What's Her Face's bass guitar turns into a shark. She notes that it feels seaworthy, before it suddenly eats her.
What's Her Face: Ow! My most of me!
- "This be my new back-up band: a shark."
- The girls reacting to Cheerleader's death by the Crazy Learner's Permit Girl:
So and So: Whoa...Cheerleader's gone.All 3 girls: WE'RE FREE!Mr. Pitters: We're ointment!The Ugly One: The tyranny is over!So and So: I can overachieve like a bandit!What's Her Face: I can date Science-Fiction Greg again!The Ugly One: I can stop showering!Mr. Pitters: I can be a teen girl!Vultures: Ain't no teen girl.
(Cut to a dining room table where the vultures are seen eating Mr. Pitters.)
Narrator Strong Bad: Chomp chomp chomp chomp...
—>Vultures: Quite good, quite good.
Narrator Strong Bad: ...chomp chomp...
- The Best Friends Squad song.
What's Her Face ate staple sauce
A heaping bowl of staple sauce
And Crazy Learner's Permit Girl
Gave me a ride to Babbage's.
- "What?! They don't got no Turbografx games?!"
- Strong Bad making out with the paper that The Ugly One post-makeover is drawn on. His brother's reactions only make it better.
Strong Bad: [Having just been caught kissing a piece of paper] WHAJIT - UH, THIS IS A PIECE OF, UH, PIIIZZAAAAAA [Stuffs the paper into his mouth] It's over!
Strong Sad: Uh, Strong Bad, were you just first-basin' it with that piece of loose-leaf?!
- What's Her Face getting stuck on Spin Mode. "Wheeeeeeeeeee."
- "BAGH! Only 23 metres!"
- "Oww! I hope they have these corn chips in heaven!"
- "Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!"
- "Forebode... CHOMP!"
- So and So meets her boss at the Shirt Folding Store, whose face is made from magazine clippings:
Manager: Here's you're name tag, MARK! Now get to minimum wage-in'!
Narrator Strong Bad: MEET A FIST! (Manager gets punched out by an astronaut)
Astronaut: Ckhk. She killed my dog.
So and So: Uuum... 'kay.
Astronaut: (sprouts a superhero cape and flies away) Ckhk. Da da da DA!
- A fat guy coughs up a miniature baseball stadium while trying to buy a "coughaversary" gift for his wife. ("A coughaversary?! How romantic!")
Stadium: "...and it's a double play!" "Yaaaay!"
Coughing Man: ...That's not my wife.
So and So: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuum... 'kay.
- The campfire song:
And the chumbly wumbly bear came a-tumblin' down!
Did he sell beans?
Did he sell eggs?
But he couldn't and he wouldn't and he shouldn't, so he stapled it down!
- The girls' suggestions on how to get "several boys".
So and So: Mock U.N. medals?
What's Her Face: Wearing unflattering clothing?
The Ugly One: Voodoo? Is it voodoo? VOODOO!
- "I got valentime cards from every football player except one!" "I got cards from every lunch lady except one!":
The Ugly One: (speaking to skeleton lunchlady) Excuse me, Mrs. Embalmo...
Arrow'd Guy: (with impaled voodoo doll resembling TUO) BAD JUJU!!!
The Ugly One: Owww! My the fact that I was alive a second ago!
- After the Ugly One bites it, So and So feels obliged to inform "her next of... um... fruit cup".
Cheerleader: Stop talking to fruit! Valentimes is serious times!
So and So: -tines.
Cheerleader: (angrily) Whaaaaat?
So and So: VALEN-TINES! T-I-N-
(An anthropomorphic fork in a race car drives in and runs over So and So)
Strong Bad: (imitating a race car) Tiiiiiiines, tiiiiiines, tiiiiiiiines, TINES!
- Cheerleader's incurring the wrath of the Wireless Wizard.
- Tompkins and his virtual pet. "Please stop feeding me!" ("Heh heh heh heh.")
- "Ding dong. Ding dong, yo."
- Mrs. Tompkins-robot-mom-erson's Long List of instructions:
Momkins: Listen, I'll be at a place until a time. My cell phone number is some numbers. The baby needs stuff. What's poison control? Punch Tompkins in the gut. Good luck! (bolts out the door with a crazed expression on her face)
Narrator Strong Bad: SHE GONE!
- "Don't let Timkins play my PSone!"
- Cheerleader's, What's Her Face's, and The Ugly One's babysitting rates are, respectively, "$15/hour", "$4.75/hour", and "plain yogurt/hour".
- "SHHH! Keep it down! The baby is studying for the SAT."
- "Goo goo is ga-ga. Wah wah is ga-ga. Are all goo goos wah wahs?"
- Either Cheerleader got a seriously wrong number and is too self-absorbed to notice, or her "B-List" of cute boys to call includes a fat, middle-aged plumber named Randy.
Plumber: And this is for a how many gallon toilet, ma'am?
Cheerleader: Bring all your hot friends! They've got two pantries!
- So and So's face when she yells, "STOP! How many of those have you had?!"
- "Don't you remember health class?! You'll microwave the baby!!" (while holding a book that says "(strike)urban legends(strike) i mean, health class")
- The Ugly One is apparently a fan of rapper Peacey P, who just happens to randomly appear when she mentions him.
Peacey P: Crample-o-stow wha clamminuh whaow... My new album drop next Sursdai, y'all biscuitheads!
The Ugly One: Can a sister get an autograph?
(Peacey P's bodyguard dangles TUO off a balcony)
Narrator Strong Bad: DANGLED OFF A HOTEL BALCONY'D!
The Ugly One: That's it?
Narrator Strong Bad: Uh, and then DROPPED FROM SAID HOTEL BALCONY'D!
(The Ugly One is dropped onto a "Bayonet Tailgate Party")
The Ugly One: That's better!
- The Garbage Disposal Song.
Strong Bad: GARBAGE DISPOSAL, WHAT A WAY TO GO!
GARBAGE DISPOSAL, MEET SO AND SO!
- "Snack Mix. In Tompkins' parlor. WITH THE PRETZEL STICK!"
- "You're not my real father!"
- What's Her Face cleaning out her locker
What's Her Face: Old papers, old pencil, old person... (pulls out Mr. Pitters)
Mr. Pitters: I left a check for last month's rent on the table!
What's Her Face: See you in September! Ooo, what's this? (gets eaten by a cake monster)
Narrator Strong Bad: REVENGE OF THE CROSS-COUNTRY BOOSTER CLUB BAKE SALE!!
Evil Cake: Tastes like nine-minute miles!
- The mock end credits sequence.
And you're walking into a parking lot
With the hot guy
And they all made fun of you
But they got stuff dumped on top of them!
- So and So bragging "I was on every committee ever!" with a manic look on her face.
- Sci-fi Greg's reaction to Japanese Culture Greg's robotic date:
Sci-Fi Greg: You'd think I'd be into life-size, realistic robots, but that thing makes me wanna barf up my earlier energy drink into the one I'm currently drinking.
- "What is this... 'dress' you speak of? Is a... food?"
- D&D Greg displays a surprising knowledge of the rules of football, much to the confusion of his peers.
Sci-Fi Greg: It's like I don't even know you anymore.
D&D Greg: (slightly defensive) Fantasy football still counts as fantasy!
- D&D Greg mistakes the school mascot for a "shambling krenshar" and starts beating the stuffing out of him (much to the amusement of the "slightly attractive, slightly overweight color guard maiden" Greg was trying to defend).
Mascot: Stop! It's just me, Regular Greg, from AP Calculus!
D&D Greg: Trying to take human form, eh? I'll not fall for your sorcery, shape-shifter!
- "EXPLICIT WEDGIE!"
- The ending where the girls and the Gregs are apparently writing each other's comics. It gets so heated and so confusing that Strong Bad falls over.