Funny: Teen Girl Squad
- In Issue 12:
Cheerleader: Stop talking to fruit! Valentimes is serious times!
So and So: -tines.
So and So: IT'S VALEN-TINES! T-I-N- (cue the Tines Racer running over So and So)
The Ugly One
: *speaking to skeleton lunchlady* Excuse me, Mrs. Embalmo
Arrow'd Guy: *with impaled voodoo doll resembling TUO* BAD JUJU!!!
The Ugly One: Owww! My the fact that I was alive a second ago!
- "Voodoo? Is it voodoo? VOODOO!"
- In Issue 11, "Here's you're name tag, MARK" and "That's not my wife".
- "... and it's a double play!" "Yaaaay!"
- "MANIAC IN A SPEEDO'D!"
- Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, kay.
- "A coughaversary?! How romantic!"
- (from issue 7) "TOMPKINS MADE A SWEAR!!!" "WAAAAAAAAAA!!"
- "Mrs. Commanderson, she's some kind of bird reptile, and she teaches pre-k!" "BRAWK!"
- "AGH! GRAGH! And... he died somehow."
- The entirety of Issue 13. Highlights:
- "Please stop feeding me!"
- "Don't let Timkins play my PSone!!!!!"
- "DANGLED OFF A HOTEL BALCONY'D!!!!"note
- "Uh, and then DROPPED FROM SAID HOTEL BALCONY'D!!!!"note
- "Bayonet Tailgate Party"
- So and So's face when she yells, "STOP! How many of those have you had?!?!"
- "Don't you remember health class?! You'll microwave the baby!!!"
- "You're not my real father!"
- The Garbage Disposal Song.
- GARBAGE DISPOSAL, WHAT A WAY TO GO! GARBAGE DISPOSAL, MEET SO AND SO!
- "Snack Mix. In Tompkins' parlor. WITH THE PRETZEL STICK!" is oddly hilarious.
- "Punch Tompkins in the gut."
- "SHHH! Keep it down! The baby is studying for the SAT."
- Strong Bad making out with the paper that The Ugly One post-makeover is drawn on. His brother's reactions only make it better.
- "Uh, Strong Bad, were you just first-basin' it with that piece of loose-leaf?!"
- What's Her Face getting stuck on Spin Mode. "Wheeeeeeeeeee."
- "BAGH! Only 23 metres!"
- The Best Friends Squad song in episode 9.
- It's Strong Bad himself voicing all the characters (In-Universe) so it's a Crowning Moment of Funny when you imagine Strong Bad sitting there, with these voices coming out of his mouth. Both Strong Bad's actor and Strong Bad himself can be considered a Man of a Thousand Voices.
- "Oww! I hope they have these corn chips in heaven!"
- "Corn is no place for a mighty warrior!"
- "I'M FIVE YEARS OLDER AND IN COLLEGE!!!" *SAILING MISHAP!!!*
- TWELVE-SIDED DIE'D!! Oh, that's rough.
- Old papers, old pencil, old person... Ooo, what's this?
- In Issue 9, when the girls are rejoicing at Cheerleader's death by driver's ed:
So and So: I can overachieve like a bandit!
What's Her Face: I can date Science-Fiction Greg again!
The Ugly One: I can stop showering!!!!