YMMV: Teen Girl Squad
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Guaranteed at least one per episode.
- Cliché Storm: Very deliberately. This is Strong Bad trying to write stories that appeal to teenage girls, so pretty much everything that isn't him getting bored and brutally wiping out the entire cast is this.
- Dude, Not Funny!: The series possibly poking fun at a serious subject like anorexia in the Tenth Issueversary's opening scene was risky to say the least.
- Ear Worm:
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The title characters are this within the Homestar Runner body of work.
- Peacy P, y'all biscuitheads!
- Memetic Mutation
- Nightmare Fuel: Mr. Pitters getting eaten alive by vultures in TGS #9
Bunkmate... do you love me?
- What's Her Face's rat bunkmate in TGS #11 has a sickly appearance and voice. It's made all the worse when she asks What's Her Face to give her multiple shots.
- What Do You Mean, It's Not for Kids?: While the cartoon it spun off from was a bit tame, despite the occasional risque humor, the Nightmare Fuel, and Late to the Punchline moments, this one isn't, if only for the aforementioned Family-Unfriendly Violence.
- The Woobie: Given the material, What's-Her-Face has a surprisingly good claim to this. Possibly acknowledged with an even more pointedly cruel scene than usual in #15.