Funny: Survivor: Fan Characters
- Minnie teaches karate to the rest of her tribe, and Violet misunderstands one of the crucial steps while practicing with Marty.
Violet: "I did NOT expect him to clear those trees."
- Montana singing the Full House theme song at Tribal Council.
- "Violet is my gay lover."
- P. Bear winning Immunity while asleep.
- Kala losing it on Exile Island.
- Any scene involving Kala and her imaginary friends could count.
- Five words: Gatemaster as the Crocodile Hunter.
- Or, for that matter, just about every time he appeared in Season 5.
- The Who's on First? routine in All-Stars.
Hogan: "Let's make sure a Nobody wins this season."Gatemaster: "Why do we want Beth to win?"
- Norman hitting on Hogan to get him to stop talking strategy.
- Hogan's Rainbow Afro Hand asking a jury question to Kala's Happystick. Could double as a Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- In Season 8, Penny plays her own fake idol.
- Season 8's first individual immunity challenge. Everyone throws the challenge.
- Donovan getting Brenton to throw a rock at Mercy.
- Robert's mental breakdown in his boot episode.
- Prescilla freaking out over... some bugs. This eventually ends up in one getting in her mouth.
- When the author sprited Jewel, he originally didn't know what "olive colored skin" meant. This was the result.
- Minerva puts new meaning to the phrase "smoking hot".
- Bonnie's Epic Fail attempts at reviving her Bitch In Sheep's Clothing tactics with the other contestants who can barely restrain themselves from laughing in her face.
- All the phone calls that Jackie, Phil, Adrian and Ryuia won are to be used to call their family members or friends. Who does Ryuia use her call on? Ventious, the person who was voted out after the last Tribal Council.
- Juiced Up tries to make a truce with Flay, but Flay has no idea they were feuding in the first place.
- Dwayne winning a reward challenge through Loophole Abuse.
- Angel trolls a challenge from the sidelines.
- Eli, Paine and Whitney use every loophole they can find in the final reward challenge.
Paine: It's been 11 seasons, you should be well prepared for this.
- Two words: Drunk Sunflower.
Sunflower: IT SHALL BE A ROYAL CANTERLOT SINGALONG!!!!
- In a Reward Challenge/Auction in SFC 12; Bowser bought EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. on the menu, getting his tribe in the NEGATIVE dollars, giving Fabulens the win and Bowser ALL he wanted, even a one-time use idol.
- Lola's parents drop by for a visit. ...But not in the usual way.
- Jeff Probst gets hit by paint-filled balls three times in one immunity challenge.
Jeff: My head is NOT the target.
- The firemaking challenge in Season 13. Everyone but Iyzebel and Damon forfeits because they know Damon is the best at starting fires, but Iyzebel leaps at the chance to beat her worst enemy. Sure enough, she wins... and then finds out she has to take someone who competed in the challenge with her, and the only option is Damon. Cue the Big "NO!".
- Diego attempts to be evil.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.