- Most dialogue in the whole game can be considered this, but people have their favorites.
- The Mechbeth train operator and his greeting to you.
Conductor: Here come the little hyenas now!Conductor: Here ya go!" (drops a load of boulders in Fox's path. Fox bypasses them/shoots them for free points easily.)Conductor: ...They're not taking me seriously.
Conductor: I can't STOOOOP IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
- If you hit all eight switches and shoot the master switch, the train is sent on a collision course with the weapons base. The boss's last words are oddly hilarious.
- Say it with me now:
Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"
- Now type that sucker into Google!
- Just the tone Wolf uses when he says "Can't let you do that, Star Fox".
Wolf: What the heck?!Wolf: ....seriously?Wolf: Oh, Dang it!
- For another good Wolf line, somersault when he's chasing you. In 3D, he gets more lines.
- The Zoness boss's accent.
- The Shogun Warlord's Bostonian accent as he shouts "COCKY LITTLE FREAKS!"
- He also enters with the line "Don't party just yet!", with the heaviest emphasis on the first syllable of the second word. Bostonian accents tend to drop r's at the end of syllables, so...
- Andross's pun when he shows his true form is this, either as intended, or for narm.
Andross: " Only I have the brains to rule Lylat!"
- Occasionally on Katina, Peppy will accidentally shoot down a friendly fighter.
Peppy: "Enemy down...wait, that was one of ours!"
- Shooting at Falco occasionally sprouts this gem:
Falco: Hey, Einstein! I'm on your side!
Falco: Hey, genius! I'm on your side!
- In 3D, it is instead:
Falco: ....do I look like an enemy?Falco: Learn to aim, Fox!
- If you accidentally hit Falco again, he gets more lines in 3D. It's the tone for each one that sells it.
- When facing Andross, when he does his inhale attack, you can shoot a Nova Bomb into his mouth. Not only does it cut the attack short, you get treated to the sight of Andross eating it in confusion, followed by it exploding inside him, causing his face to puff out and smoke to billow from his ears. All topped up by him screaming/shaking his head in rage.
- At the end of the game, after the credits, you see an invoice from Star Fox charging General Pepper for their services. If you rack up enough of a bill (each point is worth $64), Pepper reacts with a Big "WHAT?!".