- Most dialogue in the whole game can be considered this, but people have their favorites.
- On the easy Corneria route, you fight Granga, a bipedal mech. If you shoot either of its legs off, it just falls over and becomes immobile for the rest of the fight, while the pilot continues to trash talk you as if he still has a fighting chance.
- The Mechbeth train operator and his greeting to you.
Conductor: Here come the little hyenas now!Conductor: Here ya go!" (drops a load of boulders in Fox's path. Fox bypasses them/shoots them for free points easily.)Conductor: ...They're not taking me seriously.
Conductor: I can't STOOOOP IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
- If you hit all eight switches and shoot the master switch, the train is sent on a collision course with the weapons base. The boss's last words are oddly hilarious.
- Say it with me now:
Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"
- Now type that sucker into Google!
- Just the tone Wolf uses when he says "Can't let you do that, Star Fox".
Wolf: What the heck?!Wolf: ....seriously?Wolf: Oh, Dang it!
- For another good Wolf line, somersault when he's chasing you. In 3D, he gets more lines.
- The Zoness boss's accent.
Sarumarine Pilot: I can't see anything. Fire anyway!
- One good line from this boss happens if you destroy one of his launchers instead of the two exhaust ports. He will dive down to retrieve it, using his periscope to launch the spiked ball on a chain at you. You can instead destroy said periscope with two bombs.
- The Shogun Warlord's Bostonian accent as he shouts "COCKY LITTLE FREAKS!"
- He also enters with the line "Don't party just yet!", with the heaviest emphasis on the first syllable of the second word. Bostonian accents tend to drop r's at the end of syllables, so...
- Andross's pun when he shows his true form is this, either as intended, or for narm.
Andross: " Only I have the brains to rule Lylat!"
- Occasionally on Katina, Peppy will accidentally shoot down a friendly fighter.
Peppy: "Enemy down...wait, that was one of ours!"
- Shooting at Falco occasionally sprouts this gem:
Falco: Hey, Einstein! I'm on your side!
Falco: Hey, genius! I'm on your side!
- In 3D, it is instead:
Falco: ....do I look like an enemy?Falco: Learn to aim, Fox!
- If you accidentally hit Falco again, he gets more lines in 3D. It's the tone for each one that sells it.
- When facing Andross, when he does his inhale attack, you can shoot a Nova Bomb into his mouth. Not only does it cut the attack short, you get treated to the sight of Andross eating it in confusion, followed by it exploding inside him, causing his face to puff out and smoke to billow from his ears. All topped up by him screaming/shaking his head in rage.
- During the credits, when the team is running together with the sunset and the Great Fox in the background, Slippy gradually falls behind the rest of the group.
- At the end of the game, after the credits, you see an invoice from Star Fox charging General Pepper for their services. If you rack up enough of a bill (each point is worth $64), Pepper reacts with a Big "WHAT?!".
- earn slightly less and he'll say "This is one Steep Bill, but it's worth it."
- In the original version, a cute and funny easter egg in the title screen lets you mmove the "64"/Star Fox logo around, as the team looks at it in confusion.