Funny: Star Fox 64
- Most dialogue in the whole game can be considered this, but people have their favorites.
- The Mechbeth train operator and his greeting to you.
Conductor: Here come the little hyenas now!Conductor: Here ya go!" (drops a load of boulders in Fox's path. Fox bypasses them/shoots them for free points easily.)Conductor: ...They're not taking me seriously.
- Say it with me now:
Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"
- Just the tone Wolf uses when he says "Can't let you do that".
- The Zoness boss's accent.
- The Shogun Warlord's Bostonian accent as he shouts "COCKY LITTLE FREAKS!"
- Andross's pun when he shows his true form is this, either as intended, or for narm.
Andross: " Only I have the brains to rule Lylat!"
- Occasionally on Katina, Peppy will accidentally shoot down a friendly fighter.
Peppy: "Enemy down...wait, that was one of ours!"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.