Funny: Star Fox 64
- Most dialogue in the whole game can be considered this, but people have their favorites.
- The Mechbeth train operator and his greeting to you.
Conductor: "Here come the little hyenas now!"Conductor: "Here ya go!" *drops a load of boulders in Fox's path. Fox bypasses them easily.*Conductor: "... They're not taking me seriously."
- Say it with me now:
Peppy: "Do a barrel roll!"
- Just the tone Wolf uses when he says "Can't let you do that".
- The Zoness boss's accent.
- The Shogun Warlord's Bostonian accent as he shouts "COCKY LITTLE FREAKS!"
- Andross's pun when he shows his true form is this, either as intended, or for narm.
Andross: " Only I have the brains to rule Lylat!"
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.