- Grolla's comically serious moments with Luste Teuber and Schwer-Muta Casasola Merkle in Rosenkreuzstilette Grollschwert.
- Also with Luste in Rosenkreuzstilette Grollschwert, she lets Grolla know that "she's the strongest" if the player loses their final life to her.
- Zorne's reaction to being called an "Idjot" by Lilli.
- Zorne's Birthday doujinshi by Kiora has some funny moments of its own.
- Falling into the many Schmuck Baits of Schwer Stage can be considered as such. These include:
- An arrow pointing right at the beginning of the stage. Follow it and you'll find a spiked pit with a ladder. If you're dumb enough to climb it, the player will hit the ceiling with no escape, the ladder will crumble, promptly letting the player fall to his/her death. What you're supposed to do is go left and there the real level begins.
- An inexplicable reference to some familiar-looking coins including sound effect. If you go out of your way to collect all 100, you'll even get a 1-up!
- The signature boss room doors that are faked and lead to a harder platforming segment.
- A slide segment that propels Spiritia/Grolla across a conveyor belt faster and faster until it reaches near-Sonic the Hedgehog speed, and then just keeps going for a good six seconds Until you see the real boss doors, but you have to make a last-second jump to get across a pit that's still small enough to fall in and die. This one might come off as more frustrating than funny to some players, but you gotta give the girl points for a great Troll moment.
- The second game's stage opens up with another Super Mario reference, this time featuring a deliberately simplistic color palette with blocky graphics and 8-bit music. If you stray too far and touch a pipe, the game will play the victory jingle and promptly kick you back to the stage select.
- The Game Over screens in general for humiliating the player with a Shout-Out to one of their favorite video games, visual novels, anime, etc. upon losing their final life.
- After defeating Sichte as Freudia in Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel, Strudel makes herself comfortable in between Sichte's boobs. This, in fact, leaves the normally stoic RKS Strike Force leader herself rather embarrassed.
- The Luste Teuber-centric Rosenkreuzstilette Lustatem April Fools site of 2013. In case anyone misses it, some of the funny things pulled in this April Fools joke includes:
- Luste's body measurements on her profile of B:95cm W:59cm H:90cm when everybody knows she's a Pettanko.
- Liebea's poor brother Kahl wearing Luste's bikini.
- The site featured a two-disc original soundtrack for Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel, with one track on each disc. The tracks are GAME OVER and the Iris Stage map music.
- In the Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel level select screen, one of the characters is presented as "RKS??? UNBEKANNT". Who is this mysterious person? It's Luste with a visor.
Funny / RosenkreuzStilette
For a doujin game series known for its engaging story, RosenkreuzStilette has some of its own funnier moments too.