Funny: Power Rangers Ninja Storm
- Ladies and gentlemen, I give you one of the biggest facepalm worthy moments in Power Rangers history.
Shane: So, what exactly does (the Morpher) do?Tori: Where's the switch?Dustin: Does it have any games or what?Cam: Ladies and gentlemen, the defenders of the galaxy.
- Yes Cam, we are soooo doomed.
- This is then followed up by the trio earning the dubious honor of being the first and only Ranger team thus far to botch up their first transformation sequence; namely the wording...which is in rhyme.
- I have just five words.. "Power Rangers" and Love Potion.
- Cyber-Cam, when he's, you know, not evil and all.
- "Sorry about the whole tying-you-up-in-the-closet thing."
- Lothor had a tendency to come dangerously close to Breaking the Fourth Wall all season. On occasion, he actually did.
Lothor: (regarding a monster growing and looking directly to the camera) Well? What did you expect? He wasn't going to get smaller!
- Tori's just been deposited back on a crowded beach from an alternate universe.
Tori: What's going on here?Dustin: Giant butterfly attacking the city, you know, the usual."Tori: It's really good to be back. Ready? Ni-...we're, uh...Hunter: Uh, what about the people?Blake: Yeah, not here.Dustin and Shane walk off to left of screen, Tori heads right, Hunter follows ToriTori: Guys, this way!Hunter makes beckoning motions
- Lampshading why people still live in Blue Bay Harbor, despite monster attacks. "Why do you think housing prices are so low?"
- "The next person to use a made-up word has to put a dollar in the made-up-word-jar!"
- "You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!"
- Cam walks in the others practicing for a talent show at Ninja Ops. "Hey, it's the kids from Fame!"
- "Follow my lead!" (slowly back up, then turn around and bail)