- The Ranger vs. Ranger battle in "Thunder Strangers, Part 1". It's a rare case in the series two ranger teams fight it out in all forms. Morphed, individual zords with Red vs. Crimson and Blue & Yellow vs. Navy, and then finally a megazord vs. megazord battle.
- In the Grand Finale, the three core Ninja Storm rangers taking on Lothor and winning...unmorphed.
Shane: We might not be Power Rangers, but we've still got POWER!
- Cam dueling Lothor as part of the latter's Start of Darkness. It's a really impressive unmorphed fight and one of the best in the series.
- Tori taking on the evil versions of her team in The Wild Wipeout.
- Cam and Kiya's fight in "The Samurai's Journey, Part 2." The glasses came off, he got up and opened up a can of whoop ass. Made even more impressive when viewers learn that Kiya is Lothor's younger self.
- During the Power Rangers Dino Thunder team-up, the Brainwashed and Crazy one-on-one fights between the Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder main threes are awesomely badass.
- Zurgane, who really needed to be let out of the bag more often. Remember how thoroughly he trashed the then-three Rangers in Thunder Strangers, part one (or was it two?) and then all six in General Deception?
- Tori, unmorphed, using her Making a Splash powers to manipulate water into a lens that could burn through ropes she'd been bound with. Clever!
- Vexacus viciously taking down Zurgane in "General Deception, Part 2."