Awesome: Power Rangers Ninja Storm
- In the Grand Finale, the three core Ninja Storm rangers taking on Lothor and winning... WITHOUT THEIR POWERS! ...Well, they used their ninja powers, but it was still cool.
Shane: We might not be Power Rangers, but we've still got POWER!
- Cam dueling Lothor as part of the latter's Start of Darkness. It's a really impressive unmorphed fight and one of the best in the series.
- Heck with that- it's one of the best in the entire franchise.
- Tori taking on the five evil versions of her friends in The Wild Wipeout. Even though she was losing (and badly), I still think this was one of her biggest Crowning Moment of Awesome (and Tori had a few) mainly because no one took them on until she did.
- Cam taking on Lothor in the Grand finale. The glasses came off, he got up and opened up a can of whoop ass.
- It happened in the Power Rangers Dino Thunder team-up, but this troper always found the Brainwashed and Crazy one-on-one fights between the Ninja Storm and Dino Thunder main threes to be awesomely badass. I watched Dino Thunder for Tommy, and I watched Ninja Storm because that entire two-parter made the characters look like paragons of awesome and silly. Ninja Storm is easily my favorite season.
- Zurgane, who really needed to be let out of the bag more often. Remember how thoroughly he trashed the then-three Rangers in Thunder Strangers, part one (or was it two?) and then all six in General Deception?